Sterling surges as May secures Brexit assurances, yen dips

webfact

11 minutes ago, Denim said:

Whenever the pound surges on some Brexit tit bit I know it's time to rush out and transfer another 20,000 bahts worth.

Those extra 25 saleungs  mount up over a year to at least the price of a can of Leo .....

Maybe even a Heineken.

How many remainers do you think drink or smoke & how many normal people (????) don't?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, bomber said:

i was well aware of that,more reason for the old geezers to come home and rejoice in the joys of brexit and freedom down the local spoonies,what could be better ???? 

à¸à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¹à¸à¸«à¸²à¸£à¸¹à¸à¸ à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸³à¸«à¸£à¸±à¸ pensioners in the sun

This (according to MSM whenever their plight is mentioned)

57 minutes ago, evadgib said:

How many remainers do you think drink or smoke & how many normal people (????) don't?

Good question. Remainers too smart to smoke. All the recidivist smokers in Pattaya Brexiteers to a man. Normal? OK.

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

Serious question. I have to purchase a piece of test equipment from UK. It's a thousand quid. Do I do the transaction right now or wait until tomorrow?

Wait,   the pound will be on the bottom  of the  pan soon. 

12 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

You do realise you have just outlined the consequencies of a 'hard ' Brexit.

I hope you also realise that the term hard brexit was made up after the remain campaign lost in the referendum and decided to make up a term to prevent what brexit was promised by the then leader of the leave campaign David Cameron.

8 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Again that is your opinion and some economists. There are others who would disagree with that analysis.

some = vast majority, the few that disagree like moggers etc fear a rise in sterling and thats bad for his Dublin based piggy bank

Archived