Jordanian father tips his two year old tied to a pram into the sea in Pattaya

webfact

5 hours ago, Basil B said:

So where is the mother? why has she not reported her son missing?

Still out on the town or should they be looking for another body???

Sounds very much like they deserved each other, only the child deserved a better chance at life.

Being born to a mother who preferred to party and a father who could turn to murder easier than being a parent!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a 65 yr old male who has never had kids and regrets not having the opportunity to raise a child. I would have thought dad might have seized the opportunity to raise a child himself rather than cruelly murder his son. How can anyone kill their own flesh and blood, an innocent child, just because he is now a bit of an inconvenience? 

3 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Sounds very much like they deserved each other, only the child deserved a better chance at life.

Being born to a mother who preferred to party and a father who could turn to murder easier than being a parent!

At this time we only read what the farther said... there's always two sides to a story.

Lets see what the mother has to say if they find her alive...

5 hours ago, neeray said:

Quality tourists in .......

Pattaya, the family resort destination (with too many distractions).

this creep is sicker than sick..hanging would be too nice for him...

i dont know why sickos like that come to thailand...

5 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

Thesedays you need licences and permits for everything except the most important thing of all.  Parenthood.

Any deranged moron can have a child or breed an entire shed full of kids.

Crazy world. 

True, but we don't need extra government involvement in our lives punishing everyone because one idiot decided to kill his child. Instead, we need to look at the root causes of these things (including mental illness) and deal with them in the appropriate fashion.

14 minutes ago, Spock said:

I am a 65 yr old male who has never had kids and regrets not having the opportunity to raise a child. I would have thought dad might have seized the opportunity to raise a child himself rather than cruelly murder his son. How can anyone kill their own flesh and blood, an innocent child, just because he is now a bit of an inconvenience?  

Agreed. However, there is almost certainly more to this story than we are being told.

racial abuse comment removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

They should do the same to him how could any man do this to his own child.One thing for sure his wife won’t be Jordanian she wouldn’t dare go out on the town just not in there culture.Maybe a Thai wife he has brought back for a visit. He looks like a old man I have seen many of them shuffling around Pattaya with the young Thai wife or girlfriend half of them look like they should be pushing a zimmer never mind a buggy.Very sad story.

1 hour ago, toenail said:

Was the wife from Jordan? Certainly not the norm of Jordanian people I know. 

Well she liked to go out in pattaya alone and spent the nights there without her husband. Maybe she met a group of friends who could speak her language?

4 hours ago, jonclark said:

Very well said.

The mind boggles murdering your own baby. And to be honest I would much prefer spending every evening at home with my children then a night out on the tiles in Pattaya. 

child murder is very very very common these days and completly legal in most countrys...it is called abortion

24 minutes ago, Torrens54 said:

NO...NOT ANIMALS.

DO YOU KNOW OF ANY ANIMALS (aside from so-called Human Animals,) 

who would tie a child in a Pram and toss it in the Sea to drown?

As a kid i had hamsters....one day i suddenly had 10 hamsters, loads of small ones...3 days later i had 2 again.....but one looked very fat....

7 minutes ago, Youlike said:

As a kid i had hamsters....one day i suddenly had 10 hamsters, loads of small ones...3 days later i had 2 again.....but one looked very fat....

So why did you eat the babies? Come on be honest about it

1 hour ago, Sunmaster said:

I read this as I'm sitting in a fertility clinic. We've been trying for the past few years, but nothing. Then a story like this comes up and makes me want to smash every piece of furniture in sight.

Words fail me. Beyond sad.

Consider adoption ... too many people on this planet anyway .

Whilst I do not condone what this guy has done, the question has to asked -

" What drove him to do such a terrible thing to his own little boy ? "

I think to have done such a thing his mind became unhinged, and I am sure the Mother of the child played a part in this

RIP Little Lad Sleep with the Angels.

Archived