BANGKOK
webfact

Jordanian father tips his two year old tied to a pram into the sea in Pattaya

If he doesn't get the death penalty there is no justice in the world ...........................

The father is a monster who most likely killed his son to get even with his wife. If it was just a matter of not wanting his son he could have simply left him somewhere in a crowded safe place.

• Like 2

All he had to do was wait for wifey to come home from playing around , let her sleep with baby close and hit the highway back to jordan with a stop off at pattaya for stress relief. Would have been a far better result

• Like 1

From Jordanian "Roya News":
"The accused will be charged under Section 289 of Thailand's penal code for "intentional killing" of a child, and if he was found guilty, he will be sentenced to death penalty."
If he somehow escapes that fate and gets sent back to Jordan, the current manner of execution there is death by hanging.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, toenail said:

Was the wife from Jordan? Certainly not the norm of Jordanian people I know. 

i read somewhere he's in his 50's and the wife was 24; i expect she was thai

14 hours ago, Miss Pickle said:

They should do the same to him how could any man do this to his own child.One thing for sure his wife won’t be Jordanian she wouldn’t dare go out on the town just not in there culture.Maybe a Thai wife he has brought back for a visit. He looks like a old man I have seen many of them shuffling around Pattaya with the young Thai wife or girlfriend half of them look like they should be pushing a zimmer never mind a buggy.Very sad story.

i think she is thai as well for the same reason

23 hours ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

Animals.

Never heard of a ''Animal'' tied up its sibling and dumped it in the sea, have you.

...and the name of the "mother" woman who gave birth to the child is withheld as it may be mistaken for a Thai name?

So... was the mother Thai or Jordanian? She was only 24 yrs old& he was old enough to be her father- or grandfather. And did they live together for two years after the child was born? There are some details missing ( beyond the gore),

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2019 at 9:10 AM, Basil B said:

So where is the mother? why has she not reported her son missing?

Still out on the town or should they be looking for another body???

In Jordan women and children don't have any rights, we all know why

Edited by Rimmer
moderation

After reading this tragic story I was left wondering the same as everyone else... why such little info about the wife!? My Thai wife was reading the same story in the Thai news and guess what.... no information about the wife!!! I think it is pretty certain that the wife is of Thai nationality and for this reason the press either feel obliged (or instructed to) withhold any info about her as it reflects badly on the LOS.

11 hours ago, sandrabbit said:

If he doesn't get the death penalty there is no justice in the world ...........................

I'd rather vote for a life sentence, death would be to easy.