Jordanian father tips his two year old tied to a pram into the sea in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, greenmonkey said:

I think it is pretty certain that the wife is of Thai nationality

Although I would not say 'certain' I agree. I wouldn't expect a Jordanian woman to act this way, or want to be brought to Pattaya for a holiday.

OOOPs, just read elsewhere she is Jordanian, that is surprising.

9 hours ago, cookieqw said:

i think she is thai as well for the same reason

She is not Thai , her name has been released in some Thai media, she is Jordanian as him. 

Probably an unwanted child, maybe the Jordanian family felt some shame over it, then he found an excuse,  went to Thailand and killed the baby.  

5 hours ago, Lupatria said:

...and the name of the "mother" woman who gave birth to the child is withheld as it may be mistaken for a Thai name?

No, probably because the wife and mother is a distraught Jordanian woman who is completely innocent and has probably been thoroughly slandered by her revolting husband who claims that all she wanted to do was party. 

Rooster

He could be sick? It appears to me (I don't know about others) Thailand seems to attract many tourists with mental health problems. Why is that I wonder . The most recent case in a bar a man suddenly pick up a beer bottle  and hit a guy on the head from behind. The guy didn't even know what was coming, he was just quietly drinking his beer. May be he looks like someone he doesn't like.

Bangkok Post has a better description of what happened. I learned that the wife was Jordanian. I am sure this marriage was one of those “pre-arranged” marriages where the girl had no choice who her husband would be. She is now 24 years old and he is 54 years old. Why would he chose Pattaya as a place to visit with his Muslim wife??? Oh, I forgot. Pattaya City is a family destination.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived