BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Chiang Mai has world’s worst air as fires continue to rage in the North

Uh...ok!!  Now what?? The air is bad...and what are we going to do about it?  We don't like immigration rules, and what are we going to do about that...same thing as the air...NOTHING except continue with the narrative here so we can all try to feel good about ourselves....

They deserve all the smog and smoke they can suck on.  The answer is at their fingertips, but everyone is afraid to hurt the agriculture.  LOL.  Suck the smog, fools. Enjoy the sugar when it is reaped, too.  Fools.

the only problem with these burn-offs is there not controlled that is one property at a time, my god you people would be in trouble if you had to put up with the Australian bush fires that are caused because the farmers are not allowed to clean the bush floor by any method, caused by politicians, what you see here is nothing. Australia does not need to burn their sugar cane any more thank god, man living near that was unreal

1 hour ago, Shiver said:

Can you vape in a mushroom zone?

No, BJ says it's bad for your health.

a farmer burns a few rai of land.  then farlang yimmer and yammer all the live long day.  why can't "they" stop this?

one farmer.  "I'm only one farmer" he thinks to himself.  a few rai of land.

well.....one EU farlang.  7,000 km. each way * 285 grams each as the most powerful force on Earth.  undeniable.

well, "only" one farlang.  only 4 million grams.... of what accounts for all of our food (phytology), our air we breath (phytology), life on Earth and most likely as well, why we left the trees 8 mya and so did hundreds of other wanna be hominds all but one of which we knocked off as soon as we saw any of them cooking their own food like we do.  so that today we are "special", must be almost God like.  except all of our miracles of life are fully accounted for by Co2.  what we can't see smell or taste. 

and those 4 million grams are a gas so powerful the "science people" use a metric for it of 'parts per million by volume' and one trip by one farlang (most of the 6,400 million humans who have never even been inside an airplane once yet tend not to be farlang), and unlike a few months of choking.... persists, a good part of it, for decades with it's effects that involve quite a bit more than just being "enhanced" plant food.

what the famous 1980's American central banker chairman Paul Volcker in an interview by Ray Dalio a few weeks ago subsumed as "we killed the younger generation".  it's on Youtube.

2 hours ago, malibukid said:

i have lost so much respited for Thai's in general.  however i know a few good ones. selfish

LOL !  How many years did it take you to realise. 

The the selfish sickness is pandemic all around the world on varying levels. 

‘The Subscriber to Nationalism’ is one most hideous. 

1 hour ago, Tarteso said:

I live and have my property in Chiang Mai. Fortunately I can escape with my family to to the south coast every years during these crazy months.

after 7 years in the same situation, I have a word for these Indolents, incompetents, ignorants, selfishs, irresponsables who makes, of this wonderful city the worst danger city for drive and breathe.

KILLERS !

this should be on CNN and BBC

1 hour ago, Xonax said:

While Vaping gives you 3 years in jail and deportation.

Exactly....<deleted>...I just don't get it.

Its not just these hot spots. 

Driving to Buriram the other day, the locals seem to delight in laying waste vast tracts of the nature strips and roadside vegetation. 

And also see the dozens of melted political parties advertising posters along the way. 

22 minutes ago, malibukid said:

this should be on CNN and BBC

But since these are sources of fake news, no one would believe you!

3 hours ago, WeekendRaider said:

when will the "general population" wake up

Not even foreigners who "know" better wake up

They still live in CM with the "hope" someone will fix it

Hope it was worth it

It is not like the world lacks clean air places to live

This one not down to farangs.

Its the home grown arsonists that light up the scrub and walk away from to leave burning. 

A bit like the aboriginals did in Australia to smoke the prey out.

Just another farang not wanted, smoke signal...

4 minutes ago, mania said:

Not even foreigners who "know" better wake up

They still live in CM with the "hope" someone will fix it

Hope it was worth it

It's only for 6-7 weeks, after it'll be back to normal. Endure it.

@WeekendRaider, please politely note that English is the only language allowed on this forum....🤣