Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

happylarry

For anybody and everybodys interest:-

There is now a second MFA service in Bangkok, it is in the same building as a MRT station, in fact you go up an escalator straight into the office area.

I dont remember the station name but will post a bit later when my wife is home.

Anyway they do everything there except post the finished documents to you.

My wife took a document there on friday AM but it would not be ready to pick up until tuesday so she paid for express to get back the same day. About 10 AM she got a phone call telling her there was something to amend so she went back and picked it up and took it to a translator office got it amended and returned it to the MFA office and then picked up the finished document at 3 PM. Good service.

Believe me it is a thousand times easier to get to than the other one.

HL

Thank you so much. I have to come to Bangkok from Khon Kaen next week for British Embassy affirmation. I will need translated documents stamped by Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Are you saying that if I pay extra for Express service I will get them the same day? This would make things so much easier.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• 6 months later...
On 3/12/2019 at 9:21 PM, happylarry said:

The station on the MRT is Klong Toei.

I am joining this thread late... 

I will soon need to have a number of Thai documents (copies of my future wife's ID card and so on) legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as part of the procedure for getting married. 

Do they do legalization at Klong Toei? 

Would you have their phone number, or any other mean to contact them? 

Thanks. 

Archived