BANGKOK 17 July 2019 17:42
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Plane ‘forced to return to airport after mum forgets baby in departure lounge’

A passenger jet had to go back to the airport after its mother allegedly forgot her baby on the ground.

Audio has been released apparently showing the moment Saudi flight SV832 from Jeddah to Kuala Lumpur requested permission to return to King Abdul Aziz International Airport.

The pilot says: ‘May God be with us. Can we come back or what?’

They then start talking about protocol as they’ve never experienced anything like that before.

The operator says: ‘This flight is requesting to come back…a passenger forgot her baby in the waiting area, the poor thing.’

They then ask for confirmation of the reason they want to go back to the airport.

Full article

do u know how much that costs???  momma gotta pay the bill

• Like 2

1 hour ago, balo said:

Only in Saudi land. I struggle to see this happening in other countries. 

Two words.

"Home Alone"

Watch it some time.

...and laugh.

Agree with the International Day of Women, and with Mother Day.....except to this one. 

The aircraft was taxiing from the gate and the captain then requested a return to the gate. Sorry to dissapoint but the aircraft certainly had not taken off.

• Like 1

KEVIN !!!!!!

• Haha 1

Reminds me of the principal of a school in my home district. He and his wife had been with some friends. On the way home, he stopped to refuel and without him observing his wife went into the gas station to use the toilet. When the man finished filling, he sat down in the car and drove away. After about 20 kilometers he reacted that it was so quiet in the car and discovered the cause. He called the police in the city where he refueled and wondered if they might have heard from his wife. Yes, the police replied, she is sitting here beside me and she is very very angry.

• Haha 2

Humans are definitely "dumbing down", get ready for more and worse cases like this. The movie Idiocracy comes to mind.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ross163103 said:

Humans are definitely "dumbing down", get ready for more and worse cases like this. The movie Idiocracy comes to mind.

I blame global warming. It's obviously frying our brains. And I'll bet 97 percent of scientists will agree with me.

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2019 at 5:04 PM, balo said:

Only in Saudi land. I struggle to see this happening in other countries. 

You should read the stories from USA, where mothers forget their child in the car and let them fry in the sun  !!! There are so many of those stories from any country, so this one doesnt even lift my eyebrow.

• Sad 1