Sin Sod talks began, time for prenup talk!!

Elkski

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree thai women in general are greedy they only want the big bucks in the end soon as you have a child with them and they will push that to the end you will not have a say in it you are doomed were ever you may end up living i still believe in the old saying a mans best friend is a dog they in the end are more loyal to you than one greedy thai woman who wants not only for herself but her whole family stay single and enjoy life

On 3/13/2019 at 9:43 AM, hugocnx said:

Then tell me why (not) all those happily married couples get divorced after a while.

No prenup means you have to share your assets you had before marriage. So foolish not to have a prenup.

Every country has is own laws regarding marriage and property. In my own country, the property I own prior to marriage is my own. That acquired after marriage is shared 50/50.

I have two daughters with my current marriage, so what I have stated above is moot... with respect to the daughters. When they turn 18 years old (respectively), then we can have this conversation again over a cold beer.

My worst fear is that I retire in Thailand, with the loving wife, and that she passes away when I'm 80+. Then w-t-f?? Trust me, my daughter will gain, but not my wife.

Dume-aholes that cannot think past this, or any other calamity, should be holding one thumb in mouth, and wishing for momma to show up.

Anyhoo, to put this post in a positive perspective, who gives one iota about a prenup in a foreign country????????????????????????????????????????????/

5 hours ago, Gumballl said:

Anyhoo, to put this post in a positive perspective, who gives one iota about a prenup in a foreign country????????????????????????????????????????????/

I do and it sure helped me in my divorce.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:17 AM, steven100 said:

If you consider a prenup is required , I believe you are getting married for the wrong reasons.

Correct, and in Thailand one can have the village wedding so there is no problem when it ends. Wish I'd had one, but I was lucky that my ex agreed to a divorce at amphur, so apart from everything she got that I couldn't post back home, it cost me only 20 baht or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived