Sixty year old wife stabs "philanderer" husband to death in Phitsanulok "curtain" hotel

webfact

Sixty year old wife stabs "philanderer" husband to death in Phitsanulok "curtain" hotel

9pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Police and foundation medics were called to a curtain hotel (short-time hotel) in Don Thong district of Phitsanulok after reports that a man had been stabbed to death. 

Outside room 4 the wife of the victim was waiting. 

She had used a five inch fruit paring knife to stab her husband to death.

She is Bunliang, aged 60, he was Khan, 62. 

One stabbing wound was enough - it hit an artery. 

Thai Rath reported that Bunliang calmly told her story. 

She said she had been married to her husband for thirty years but in the last year she had found out that he had been carrying on with and treating various women. He never wore a condom with them and she was worried about contracting AIDS. 

So they had split up and lived separately. 

Then she got a call from Khan asking to meet her at the curtain hotel to sort things out and get back together again. She needed money so she went.

Once she opened the door she claimed that Khan forced himself on her and tried to have sex with her without a condom. 

She managed to get away and got a knife that was in her bag. She warned him to stay back, she said, but he tried to trip her up with a blanket and continue his assault. 

She then lunged at him and stabbed him in the chest. She then went to find the maid to get help. 

She didn't think he would die but by the time medics arrived he was dead. 

She has been charged with murder. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-13

20 minutes ago, webfact said:

they had split up and lived separately. 

Then she got a call from Khan asking to meet her at the curtain hotel to sort things out and get back together again. She needed money so she went.

Ah, the love of money....

The only point in her story I believe is: 

"She said she had been married to her husband for thirty years but in the last year she had found out that he had been carrying on with and treating various women"

Oh, wait, I do believe that she stabbed him, too.

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Odd these people never consider a divorce

Long time ago when I was young and foolish I became a pastor but I had this idea of telling the truth even if it hurts badly so that was why I was relieved of my job as a pastor. I told my church members who happily come to me to tell me they wanted to get married.

I said to them "Do you know getting divorce is very expensive, so it would be good if go back home and think over seriously". They didn't like what I told them they complained.

Archived