Video: "World's first maximum break by a woman" and she's Thai aged just 19!

webfact

30 minutes ago, starky said:

Yes not an official record but still well played wouldn't you say? How many 147s you broken out? Or maybe you could regale us with tales of your sporting achievements? 

I did a Gallon of Green King I.P.A

in under an hour,  back in the day.  does that count as a sporting achievement.:giggle:

Ps , Well done girl,  no small feat a 147. 

1 minute ago, stanleycoin said:

I did a Gallon of Green King I.P.A

in under an hour,  back in the day.  does that count as a sporting achievement.:giggle:

Ps , Well done girl,  no small feat a 147. 

Greene King, good stuff. I only ever drank eight pints (Burton Bitter) over an evening, and was still ill afterwards.

I should video every practice session I have.i do a 147 right handed,then a 147 left handed every other day.some people believe anything they read on the net.next thing we will read that Thailand has a world scrabble champion.oh no I forgot that one has been used already.thailand I'm afraid to say are only number one at pollution of the air and water and using poisons on there crops and road deaths.call me whatever you want but I do actually live in the real world.

On 3/13/2019 at 1:54 PM, seahorse said:

Why do women have a separate competition in snooker? 

Because snooker is a physical game and not purely mental like chess or politics where there is no gender disparagement.

14 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Because snooker is a physical game and not purely mental like chess or politics where there is no gender disparagement.

Yes that cue is so heavy it takes some manly muscles to wield it right.

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

If you have ever been destroyed by a young Thai bar girl playing pool for 100 Baht a time, this comes as no surprise. 

Can't compare pool with snooker. The size of the bar table compared to a 12 foot snooker table is just one thing...

2 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

I've destroyed a few bar girls in my time, but it hasn't been 100thb a go since the 80's.

I remember an old timer from the UK Royal Navy telling me when they visited Bangkok in the 1960s it was 10 Baht a go then.

On 3/13/2019 at 1:36 PM, Spidey said:

Not in a competitive game, doesn't count. Nice try but no cigar.

Think you'll find it counts to her,  I made a 35 break once and was pretty pleased with that!

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

Yes that cue is so heavy it takes some manly muscles to wield it right.

The issue is with the physical muscle  coordination of the cue. Men have more fine tuned coordination. For the hunting and all that.

On 3/13/2019 at 1:36 PM, Spidey said:

Not in a competitive game, doesn't count. Nice try but no cigar.

Exactly - she is a professional snooker player, not an amateur, the rules are only 147 breaks in official competitions count, Ronnie O'Sullivan made a 1,000 over 100 breaks in competitive snooker last week, first player ever to do so, the thousands of over 100 breaks he has made in un-official events do not count.

42 minutes ago, stud858 said:

The issue is with the physical muscle  coordination of the cue. Men have more fine tuned coordination. For the hunting and all that.

YMMV. I have met a number of women who have displayed excellent muscle co-ordination when riding cowboy.

Archived