Would you marry your friend's ex?

SoonOh

13 hours ago, Postmaster said:

Bobby L  Yea, you got any more details about this 28 year old ?  Let me get at it !!

????

Not sure it would be good to share her FB or IG on here, but she is a real looker and quite into the bedroom antics from what he told me. 

She was the one who ended it. 

On 3/15/2019 at 1:54 PM, jvs said:

you never can tell what crazy people do,i know some one who married his own ex!!!

Yeah, I do too. My friend married his high school sweetheart. They divorced a few years later and she went on to marry a relatively wealthy guy. My friend came on hard times and went back home to live with his parents--when he was about 55 years old. His ex came back to visit her parents. They met, her husband had died; he now lives in their home on the water in Florida, and enjoys her deceased husband's collection of old cars and boats. Not a bad plan; if it would work

On 3/15/2019 at 3:48 AM, lipflipper said:

Assuming I have had enough time to see her in the relationship with my best friend and she has proven herself to be a stable person and the relationship just came to end without acrimony I would consider dating her. Of course without my friends OK it would be a non starter. A good friend is worth a hell of a lot more than a Thai piece of fluff.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Reminds me of that old joke: "my wife ran away with my best friend, and I miss him terribly"

On 3/18/2019 at 9:00 PM, OzMan said:

I was screwing my best friend's wife once. That turned out to be a mistake as she told him to make him jealous. Actually, I have done it 3 times now (what kind of best friend am I!).

Just a dog. That's all you can be with a history like that. 

I was screwing my best friend's wife once. That turned out to be a mistake as she told him to make him jealous. Actually, I have done it 3 times now (what kind of best friend am I!).

and your proud of that ?

I am actually. During her hour of need I unselfishly helped my best friend's wife when her husband was not there to support her.

41 minutes ago, OzMan said:

and your proud of that ?

I am actually. During her hour of need I unselfishly helped my best friend's wife when her husband was not there to support her.

well done, such a great man,

sounds more like you were supporting her in a way that your friend did and would not appreciate. with friends like you who needs enemies.

Archived