English TV Channels

grollies

For the last three years I've only had a PSI TV stream which gives me Mono29, Mono29xtra, M-Channel and France 24 for movies and news in English. This is very limiting as some nights Chinese films are on, no English subtitles.

We now have internet, hurrah. Can anyone please recommend a decent service with movies and news? I'm not into sports.

Thanks in advance.

Which internet service do you have?  Most have video options and if combined with internet/phone may be lower priced.  Or you may just want to download movies and watch when you like - a VPN can solve some issue in getting news channels over internet (but not so simple as a paid service).

On 3/13/2019 at 7:29 PM, lopburi3 said:

Which internet service do you have?  Most have video options and if combined with internet/phone may be lower priced.  Or you may just want to download movies and watch when you like - a VPN can solve some issue in getting news channels over internet (but not so simple as a paid service).

Cheers, 3BB.  Missus keeps going on about a 'box' one-off payment of B3,000. Trouble is I think we'll just end up with another 300 channels I can't watch. VPN, not a clue. I'm after a subscription service I suppose.

Archived