Z Cash Buying ?

freedomnow

Can people from UK buy Z Cash outside the UK ? Question not really about how good or bad Z Cash is... I just read UK residents and New York residents are banned from buying it and not sure if that applies if you are only in UK.

I'm not sure if that extends to UK people outside UK. I just don't want to fall foul of any laws later.

Also, I see sometimes people get their crypto conversion to cash in Thailand locked under AML...is there a threshold that triggers that..like 300,000 dumped in bank etc...if there are any private trader limits, is it per transaction... or per year ?I read something the other day about no limits for high net worth individuals but some kind of limits on 'retail investors if you are in Thailand.

Yes, we can circumvent this or that with all the options on the web, but I'm just looking at how things are 'straight down the line' without convulted ways to cash out via meeting people and all the rest of that.

Have a bit of spare cash looking to catch someting at its lower levels...(which could turn out to be zero finally...haha)

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buy BTC from localbitcoins.com from a Thai seller, you transfer from your Thai bank account. Then use an exchange like Binance to exchange your btc to zec (requires no kyc for upto 2btc equiv withdrawals per day) withdraw zec from binance to your local wallet.

Do not buy from local bitcoins, worst advice. You will pay a lot more than is needed.
Simply buy via bx.in.th if wanting to use your Thai bank account, after that move it to desired exchanges etc.

Guess the OP is new with crypto as this must be common sense aside of knowing the local exchange BX (run by foreigner).

I never have heard of people their money being held either. That must be about huge amounts in a short time frame then and still no issue as long legit.

3 hours ago, tabarin said:

Do not buy from local bitcoins, worst advice. You will pay a lot more than is needed.
Simply buy via bx.in.th if wanting to use your Thai bank account, after that move it to desired exchanges etc.

Guess the OP is new with crypto as this must be common sense aside of knowing the local exchange BX (run by foreigner).

I never have heard of people their money being held either. That must be about huge amounts in a short time frame then and still no issue as long legit.

Thanks to all for the tips.

And I see I can exchange bitcoin to ZEC on bx.in.th as well...simpler. Great.

Hi there,

You can simply buy crypto using a card with Changelly. They are an exchange, but to use it you will need a wallet to keep the coins in because they are processing exchanges only.

When choosing the wallet you might consider Freewallet. They have an easy-to-use and cute web app. I personally been using for quite a while now.. a year maybe.

Archived