BANGKOK 26 April 2019 13:17
nahkit

Asked to show bank book again

Maybe they wanted the Kor Ror 2 to be a new updated one

I also got a phone call to supply a recent one rather than the 3 year old one I submitted at the application.

• Thanks 1

That means they are actually looking at the applications.   Late (vs checking this at the time they accept paperwork), but they are looking at them.

Just now, Justin Side said:

Maybe they wanted the Kor Ror 2 to be a new updated one

I also got a phone call to supply a recent one rather than the 3 year old one I submitted at the application.

I get new documents each year so nothing to do with it not being a recent document, first time they've ever asked me for the Kor Ror 2 so definitely the recent one, interestingly enough, they initially claimed I had submitted an old one and when we got them the document I noticed that there was no date anywhere on it to show whether it was issued recently or not.

4 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

You can get 60 days extension to visit your wife. 

Thanks

20 minutes ago, nahkit said:

I get new documents each year so nothing to do with it not being a recent document, first time they've ever asked me for the Kor Ror 2 so definitely the recent one, interestingly enough, they initially claimed I had submitted an old one and when we got them the document I noticed that there was no date anywhere on it to show whether it was issued recently or not.

Are you sure it does not have this signed and dated stamp on it.

image.png.1e7ec98621cd117686a55beb8526f5ff.png

All of them my wife has gotten have had one on it.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you sure it does not have this signed and dated stamp on it.

image.png.1e7ec98621cd117686a55beb8526f5ff.png

All of them my wife has gotten have had one on it.

Yes, you're right, there is a date on it, I hadn't noticed it as it's covered by the stamp, can just make it out if you look closely enough. Lot easier to see in this picture than it is on the actual document.

IMG_20190314_125158.jpg

Edited by nahkit
  • Thanks 1

The natives are restless about our financials and visa agents. 

Been going on for months. 

Plastered all over the internet/media. 

:blink:

• Like 1

In Bangkok, I was specifically asked for an updated KR2 whereas before I was actually told the first was only necessary.

With the money, are you stating that you had your marriage extension, past the 30day mark. I understand they called you back for KR2...but are you stating that they took you to task and may now deny your extension because you let your balance drop below 400k? Please clarify. Thx

1 minute ago, ozmeldo said:

In Bangkok, I was specifically asked for an updated KR2 whereas before I was actually told the first was only necessary.

With the money, are you stating that you had your marriage extension, past the 30day mark. I understand they called you back for KR2...but are you stating that they took you to task and may now deny your extension because you let your balance drop below 400k? Please clarify. Thx

Yes, after calling me back for the KR2 last week they called me back yesterday and asked to see the updated bank book (yesterday was day 28 of the 30 day mark). I was below the 400k mark but bumped it back up (plus had another account) but they were only interested in the fact that it had dropped below 400k.

• Thanks 1

Strange thing about the KR2 was that when I took it to them, the I/O just looked and grunted. Asked him if he wanted a photo-copy said no, asked if he wanted me to sign it, said no, but they had asked me to sign every other document that I submitted, both original and copies.

Took copies of the updated bank book yesterday and asked me to sign them so no idea why they didn't want a signature on the KR2.

Posted (edited)

Did you not know that checks were being made during the 30 Day under consideration period???

Edited by mosan

3 minutes ago, mosan said:

Did you not know that check were being made during the 30 under consideration period???

No, never happened to me in the previous 5 years.

Forget the previous five years, we're talking about now and the series of events that has taken place over the last five months.  Have you been keeping up or are you not aware of what has been happening?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2