British lawmakers overwhelmingly back Brexit delay

webfact

Yaxley-Lennon's girlfriend, now wife. She didn't press charges; but the off duty policeman who was beaten by Yaxley-Lennon after he intervened did.

The rest is your usual pathetic excusing of this thug and denial of his crimes. If you want to have your wet dreams over him shattered further, start a new topic.

No disputes about what’s a matter of public record, but that is not what your leftists and MSM write. Invariably embellished far from the truth.
The court records are not available for some reason, but you know that don’t you? I suspect the banks didn’t even know about the dodgy mortgage applications, didn’t lose anything and didn’t care, until muck raking police dug deep enough.
What’s being hidden amongst the left wing and MSM vilification is state persecution of this man and his family.
Contrary to your claims, there was no wife beating just a noisy argument. The nosy copper got himself chinned by the little lad, because he didn’t have his gun with him off-duty.
I don’t particularly care about his ‘crimes’. There’s nothing too serious in there. But they still can’t get him for any of their multiple allegations from the lefty and Islamic activists. Maybe there are none of the type of crimes the establishment would prefer to charge him with?
Not where my dreams would normally wander, petal. He’s just what the UK needs to raise all the issues in our country which have been systematically suppressed by the likes of your good self. Are you going to start a topic, because you won’t let it go will you?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bercow has stopped yet another vote on the same issue.

So why would the eu grant an extension other than the reason that they know 'no deal' is as bad for them as for the uk?

Any bets on whether the eu will allow an extension - even though they've said time and time again that their 'deal' with may cannot be changed?

Watch out for Italy refusing to allow an extension.[emoji2]

So why would the eu grant an extension other than the reason that they know 'no deal' is as bad for them as for the uk?

Any bets on whether the eu will allow an extension - even though they've said time and time again that their 'deal' with may cannot be changed?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

56 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

You really need to make a better attempt at avoiding false information

The EU will not allow further changes to the deal based on mays red lines. 

If these are removed they are open to all kinds of options.

Archived