British lawmakers overwhelmingly back Brexit delay

webfact

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he doesn't want to go to jail he should stop committing crimes; often violent crimes!

This is a topic on Brexit; if you want to continue defending this odious, violent thug then you should follow your earlier advice to me and start a new thread.

You Remainers keep referring to him. Why is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I am only replying to people who keep making false assumptions  , lets get back on topic and stop going on about Tommy

They cannot stop themselves. Look back through the thread, in fact most of the threads. Remainers cannot stop themselves from hurling insults about Brexit and Leave voters. If it’s not “morons” from one of the aerosols, it’s “xenophobes and racists” from the other one. When they’ve run out of their pseudo intellectual babble, they leave it to their resident Wetherspoons lover to chuck in simple insults and a Tommy Robinson reference.
It’s all click bait for TVF.

28 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

If he doesn't want to go to jail he should stop committing crimes; often violent crimes!

This is a topic on Brexit; if you want to continue defending this odious, violent thug then you should follow your earlier advice to me and start a new thread.

He was first mentioned in this thread by the remainer spoonie bomber , have a word with him about it

Lining up with Tommy Robinson a litmus test for supporters flirting with fascism. See endless attempts at deflection on this thread.

Who deflected the thread to Tommy Robinson? Who will not fail to rise with long diatribes about him being a bad boy?
Who fails to accept that the largest democratic referendum we’ve ever had, when overturned by a political class, is the next step to a fascist state?
Not a lot of focus when Remainers are deflecting and wailing, is there?

Who deflected the thread to Tommy Robinson? Who will not fail to rise with long diatribes about him being a bad boy?
Who fails to accept that the largest democratic referendum we’ve ever had, when overturned by a political class, is the next step to a fascist state?

It hasn't been overturned yet!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If May's ridiculous deal gets passed, we leave the EU. It might not satisfy pure Brexiteers, but it is still leaving the EU. If Rees-Mogg and his crew vote for it, there can be no argument.

Brexit could still be overturned, if May's deal still can't get the votes; the EU grant us a long extension; and a People's vote has a Remain victory, or a General Election returns a Remain government who have the balls to revoke Article 50.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

If May's ridiculous deal gets passed, we leave the EU. It might not satisfy pure Brexiteers, but it is still leaving the EU. If Rees-Mogg and his crew vote for it, there can be no argument.

Brexit could still be overturned, if May's deal still can't get the votes; the EU grant us a long extension; and a People's vote has a Remain victory, or a General Election returns a Remain government who have the balls to revoke Article 50.

If there is a General Election before the end of the year. It will be a Government to leave the E.U. 100%

If there is a General Election before the end of the year. It will be a Government to leave the E.U. 100%
I think 100% way overstates it. Obviously it will take Labour to ditch or convert their current pro-Brexit leader, but I can't see the Tories gaining a majority with any leader.

3 hours ago, Loiner said:
4 hours ago, 7by7 said:

But what has this violent criminal got to do with this topic?

Your Remainer chums keep bringing him up for some reason. 

I care not who first introduced Yaxley-Lennon into the topic; my remark still stands.

Forget your MSM spin. Tell me again:
How much was defrauded from the banks?
Who brought the charges and why?

It is all there in the various reports, one of which I linked to and quoted from. I also provided you with a link via which you can order a copy of the court transcript, should you care to do so.

The charges were conspiracy, and as already shown, Yaxley-Lennon and his co-conspirators all pleaded guilty.

As to who brought the charges; presumably, as with most criminal cases in England and Wales, it was the CPS; unless you can prove different.

Why? Because the police provided sufficient evidence to the CPS for them to decide there was a case to answer. The conspirators must have agreed as they all, including your hero, pleaded guilty!

Why did the police investigate? I don't know, possibly following complaints from the two building societies.

You Remainers keep referring to him. Why is that?

If you stopped trying to defend Yaxley-Lennon and his violent, criminal past, then I, for one, will stop referring to him.

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

He was first mentioned in this thread by the remainer spoonie bomber , have a word with him about it

As I have already said; I don't care who first introduced him to this topic; Yaxley-Lennon and his crimes are not relevant.

Bomber does not speak for me; Loiner obviously hero worships Yaxley-Lennon and all he stands for; do you?

22 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Stop going off topic .

As I said to you previously

4 hours ago, 7by7 said:

So why don't you do that instead of defending him here?

4 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

As I said to you previously

So why don't you do that instead of defending him here?

As I said four hours ago in post #123 , I was just replying to posters who posted incorrect things about him . I wasnt "defending him" , just pointing out that what they posted was incorrect ,

You ask me to stop posting about him, then in the next post ask me what I think about him and then in the next post , ask me to stop talking about him again .

Lets stop talking about him and get back on topic

4 hours ago, Loiner said:

More of the referendum vote = no-deal only lie.

27 minutes ago, sanemax said:

As I said four hours ago in post #123 , I was just replying to posters who posted incorrect things about him . I wasnt "defending him" , just pointing out that what they posted was incorrect ,

Except what was posted about Yaxley-Lennon by all except you and Loiner is correct and a matter of public record!

29 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You ask me to stop posting about him, then in the next post ask me what I think about him and then in the next post , ask me to stop talking about him again .

Stop trying to use this topic to excuse or deny his criminal activities, then!

30 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Lets stop talking about him and get back on topic

Let's hope that you and Loiner can do so.

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

Stop trying to use this topic to excuse or deny his criminal activities, then!

Its very difficult having a discussion with you , I keep saying the same things over and over again and you keep repeating the same things over and over again .

So, I shall agree with you , even though I havent used this topic to excuse or deny his criminal activities , I shall stop doing it .

Lets get bck on topic (for the third time of asking)

1 hour ago, Thairealist said:

Approximately 400 M.P  wish to remain in the E.U.

While 17,400,000 citizens want to leave the E.U.

Democracy British style.

brexiteers want more power to our parliament,as they despise the EU so let the 400 have their wish,   its so easy

4 minutes ago, bomber said:

brexiteers want more power to our parliament,as they despise the EU so let the 400 have their wish,   its so easy

Brexiteers don't like being directed by unelected EU bureaucrats ... but absolutely hate being directed by their own elected officials. 

Just now, AlexRich said:

Brexiteers don't like being directed by unelected EU bureaucrats ... but absolutely hate being directed by their own elected officials. 

Dislike being directed by our elected officials , when they do the opposite to our instructions 

Archived