British lawmakers overwhelmingly back Brexit delay

webfact

2 hours ago, Thairealist said:

Approximately 400 M.P  wish to remain in the E.U.

While 17,400,000 citizens want to leave the E.U.

Democracy British style.

Parliament is arguing about the terms of withdrawal but that may have passed you by.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Those instructions being the instructions made up by the Hard Brexiteers presumably.

No, 17 million people voted to leave  , hard/soft Brexit only became an issue after the vote.

Leave means leave , no half leave with deals .

We voted to leave Europe completely 

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

No, 17 million people voted to leave  , hard/soft Brexit only became an issue after the vote.

Which can be negotiated in the "future relationship" part of May's deal? 

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Deal does not only = half leave for the referendum result. That is a lie put out by Hard Brexiteers. It is an opinion only. As for leaving Europe completely can't even take the responsibility to put up a border in N.Ireland. Dishonest charlatans.

3 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Parliament is arguing about the terms of withdrawal but that may have passed you by.

No they are not, they are arguing about remaining, but making the people think we are leaving.

Hard Brexiteers are now lining up to denounce the whole of Parliament as Enemies Of The People. So here's the Enemies Of The People list:

House of Lords.

House of Commons.

UK Supreme Court.

UK High Court.

The Brexiteer claim to represent democracy a total sham. Always was. It was always going to mutate into a Conspiracy Theory Populist rag-bag at the nutter edge.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

No they are not, they are arguing about remaining, but making the people think we are leaving.

More bogus attempts by the Hard Brexiteers. Anything less than no-deal being painted as Remaining. Pushing that lie again.

6 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

More bogus attempts by the Hard Brexiteers. Anything less than no-deal being painted as Remaining. Pushing that lie again.

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

You are much too smart to believe your own posts.

Never stop pointing out the Hard Brexit lie. Stop that and the whole project collapses like a rotten apple.

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

You voted to end EU membership, you never had any vote on what would happen after that, as you yourself say. Somehow Brexiteers feel that one manipulated opinion poll entitles them to being asked for any major decision now; ironically, it could be exactly that attitude that might cost them to lose it all when their intransigence causes a referendums or GE and the people sack Brexit altogether. 

As I have already said; I don't care who first introduced him to this topic; Yaxley-Lennon and his crimes are not relevant.

Bomber does not speak for me; Loiner obviously hero worships Yaxley-Lennon and all he stands for; do you?

You earlier asked who introduced him to the topic. When told it was a Remainer, you decided it wasn’t important anymore but would have your say anyway. At then of your post you even say “...Yaxley-Lennon and his crimes are not relevant.” Come on, make your mind up darling.
Why don’t you buy the court transcript, and you might learn something? Obviously charges were brought by the police and CPS because they are the establishment hounding him. You don’t know if the banks complained, or if anything was actually defrauded from them. It’s pretty clear from reading more than MSM that there was nothing.
I don’t care about his violent past and I’m not so sure about the criminality of some of it. If you want to keep harping on about it on a Brexit thread, that’s up to you.
As for my hero worship: ooh Tommy Tommy.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

24 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Never stop pointing out the Hard Brexit lie. Stop that and the whole project collapses like a rotten apple.

I like that, "Never stop fighting till the fighting stops" it has more of a ring than 'remainers were tricked by a red bus.

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

I like that, "Never stop fighting till the fighting stops" it has more of a ring than 'remainers were tricked by a bus.

It was not ‘Remainers’ who were tricked by the Brexit bus.

But there you go, Brexiteer revises recent history to avoid facing the truth.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It was not ‘Remainers’ who were tricked by the Brexit bus.

But there you go, Brexiteer revises recent history to avoid facing the truth.

Au contraire, 3 years down the line and remainers still can't comprehend whats written on the bus.

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

Au contraire, 3 years down the line and remainers still can't comprehend whats written on the bus.

3 years down the line and the public understand Brexit will not deliver £350 million per week to the NHS.

Brexiteers raised that expectation, and the public now understands Brexit will not deliver on the promise.

Quit gaslighting hogwash.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

3 years down the line and the public understand Brexit will not deliver £350 million per week to the NHS.

Brexiteers raised that expectation, and the public now understands Brexit will not deliver on the promise.

It matters not one jot how much the NHS is given, it will never be enough, we may as well throw it down the drain. The money we provide for the NHS is not used as it should be used, money never filters down to the departments it should go. When it costs private contractors £300ish to change a light bulb, seriously, questions need answering. 

But having said that the Tories have pledged 20 billion by 2023, money well wasted IMO.

34 minutes ago, vogie said:

It matters not one jot how much the NHS is given, it will never be enough, we may as well throw it down the drain. The money we provide for the NHS is not used as it should be used, money never filters down to the departments it should go. When it costs private contractors £300ish to change a light bulb, seriously, questions need answering. 

But having said that the Tories have pledged 20 billion by 2023, money well wasted IMO.

I see you’ve given up on defending lie Leave plastered all over the side of their bus.

We’ll find out if the public have forgotten that lie during the second referendum.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I see you’ve given up on defending lie Leave plastered all over the side of their bus.

We’ll find out if the public have forgotten that lie during the second referendum.

Your failure to comprehend what it means does not make it a lie.

13 hours ago, sanemax said:

ts very difficult having a discussion with you , I keep saying the same things over and over again and you keep repeating the same things over and over again .

Indeed, I would prefer a discussion which moves forward; but, as you correctly say, you just keep repeating the same things over and over which makes moving forward very difficult.

So, I shall agree with you , even though I havent used this topic to excuse or deny his criminal activities , I shall stop doing it .

Really? You haven't used this topic to excuse or deny Yaxley-Lennon's criminal activities?

20 hours ago, sanemax said:

I am not claiming that he is an "innocent victim " though , I am just stating that his conviction for mortgage fraud involved himself introducing potential house buyers to a mortgage broker who provided fake payslips for themselves to get a mortgage and TR actually lent those people 20 000 each for a house deposit .

Posters thought that TR defrauded banks of 640 000 , but that was just the loans that people received from banks to buy houses and that money would have been paid back .

No money was stolen during the fraud , its was just fake payslips used to obtain a mortgage

20 hours ago, sanemax said:

No chance , the authorities wanted him in jail and they used this as an excuse , the authorities wanted him in jail , they would have gotton him for something  

Not the first time you have denied posting something. Do you forget what you post, or do you hope others do?

Lets get bck on topic (for the third time of asking)

Indeed, a request I made of you some time back. Now that you seem to have given up trying to defend the indefensible, let it be so.

Just now, 7by7 said:

Indeed, I would prefer a discussion which moves forward; but, as you correctly say, you just keep repeating the same things over and over which makes moving forward very difficult.

Really? You haven't used this topic to excuse or deny Yaxley-Lennon's criminal activities?

Not the first time you have denied posting something. Do you forget what you post, or do you hope others do?

Indeed, a request I made of you some time back. Now that you seem to have given up trying to defend the indefensible, let it be so.

I am wrong, I apologise, lets move on and get back on topic

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Although that wasnt "promised" on the bus , it was a suggestion as to what the money could be spent on .

6 hours ago, vogie said:

The saved money should NOT be sent on the NHS , it should be spent on primary school education so that kids can understand what is written on the sides of buses

7 hours ago, Loiner said:

Why don’t you buy the court transcript, and you might learn something?

I don't need to; it is you who disputes the fact. Now that you have been told where to verify those facts you are backing away very rapidly.

It’s pretty clear from reading more than MSM that there was nothing.

Go on, produce that evidence.

Who’s wife has beaten?

Yaxley-Lennon's girlfriend, now wife. She didn't press charges; but the off duty policeman who was beaten by Yaxley-Lennon after he intervened did.

The rest is your usual pathetic excusing of this thug and denial of his crimes. If you want to have your wet dreams over him shattered further, start a new topic.

Just now, 7by7 said:

I don't need to; it is you who disputes the fact. Now that you have been told where to verify those facts you are backing away very rapidly.

Go on, produce that evidence.

Yaxley-Lennon's girlfriend, now wife. She didn't press charges; but the off duty policeman who was beaten by Yaxley-Lennon after he intervened did.

The rest is your usual pathetic excusing of this thug and denial of his crimes. If you want to have your wet dreams over him shattered further, start a new topic.

Off -topic . Mods , he persistently is going off topic despite numerous requests to keep on topic 

10 hours ago, sanemax said:

Nobody, but nobody talked about Leave with no deal as a sane option before the referendum.

No deal is a failure of the brexit process.

If t=you want to leave with that option you need another referendum to make it democratic. 

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although that wasnt "promised" on the bus , it was a suggestion as to what the money could be spent on .

A little like the serving suggestion on my supermarket meal? Promising a delicious feast, whille delivering a tasteless gray mass.

Archived