EU says UK must justify any Brexit delay

webfact

29 minutes ago, vogie said:

I suspect your views mirror most of the MPs in Parliament that want to remain within the EU, however the country voted to leave the EU and our spineless self serving members of parliament are doing everything possible to thwart that democratic decision. That has left the very few decent democratic MPs in Parliament with Hobsons choice, either vote for a very bad deal or be left with the possibility of an even more watered down deal, and most likely no deal at all. Not an envious choice for anyone to have to choose.

Or in the words of the blessed JRM - he will vote for a vassal state then to get 'Brexit'. That will be good to see. 

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You are possibly right as he speaks the truth. What a shame the other EU members don't have a Nigel Farage fighting their corner. The others seem to be happy to do as they are told.

The EU parliament are self serving anyway. I am glad Nigel Farage is there questioning them at every opportunity. Maybe after the MEP elections some other countries will find an MEP, who has a pair!

Nigel lobbying foreign governments to obstruct the British Government. 

13 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Yes OK. Take 4 weeks.????

Please provide some evidence for that.:coffee1:

I support Brexit and have no ambitions at all. So that's that theory blown out of the water

Boris wants to be PM. It suits him to step away from TM at this very point in time and be a critic from the backbenches.

12 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

...and in another thread you were really complaining about being called a far-right? 

And, of course, we have our Farages. We are just missing enough idiots actually voting for them ???? 

11 million did not so long ago. Guess they are all idiots, as they don't agree with you. What is it like to be so arrogantly superior and righteous. Don't bother we already know.,

6 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Fake News.

He said as a political operator he was the best in the world. Totally different to love.

Yes clever enough and astute enough to see Brexit as a perfect opportunity to destabilise western democracies with his troll farms and campaigns of misinformation. 

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Yes clever enough and astute enough to see Brexit as a perfect opportunity to destabilise western democracies with his troll farms and campaigns of misinformation. 

You do realise that he has been an MEP for 20 years and campaigned for the UK to leave the EU.

I am sorry but the statement about destabalise western democracies is absolutely absurd. Please explain.

1 minute ago, Loiner said:

Keep going Nigel, the UK government have been shown to not be up to the job.
What’s Princess Tony doing on his European travels? Is he obstructing the UK government or working against the UK people?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

:clap2::clap2:Thank you finally some sense on this board this morning. It's like a barrage of whinging banshees. ????

8 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Keep going Nigel, the UK government have been shown to not be up to the job.
What’s Princess Tony doing on his European travels? Is he obstructing the UK government or working against the UK people?

Nigel once claimed that the EU parliament had declared war on the UK negotiations. Using his own logic , by asking foreign governments in the EU to go against the UK government request , is he not a traitor.

...and in another thread you were really complaining about being called a far-right? 

And, of course, we have our Farages. We are just missing enough idiots actually voting for them [emoji846] 

Your trouble is that you don’t know where far-right actually is. Like the rest of your lefty loons, anyone who doesn’t agree with you is far-right. You must have a great empty chasm of left-of-centre, centre, bit right, quite right, just right, very right in your categorisation.
European Farages are gaining ground rapidly, just look at some of the national governments splits. Don’t worry, there will soon be enough to rock your comfy EU world.

17 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Nigel once claimed that the EU parliament had declared war on the UK negotiations. Using his own logic , by asking foreign governments in the EU to go against the UK government request , is he not a traitor.

ermmm no!

The EU had declared war on the UK and Nigel was absolutely right as he usually is.  The constant character assassination of the man in the press and on here is astounding. OK people don't like him that is their prerogative. This thread should not be used as a discussion. I would be extremely happy if there was a special thread for him. I assure you I would bombard you all with facts about the man.

Oh!...SORRY...as  4 pages already ...and I did not welcome the U.K. Brexit guy's for another full E.U. legislation  as full (paying...) member of the E.U. :cheesy:

(and keep those 39 billions for the next escape trial :thumbsup:...)

???? WELCOME HOME  

2019-01-20_172541.png

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

That is the funniest thing today. Thank you.

The Press is anti EU. Are you serious. just look who runs the press and their loyalties to a certain Hungarian who spent over a billion supporting remain.

What you just don't seem to comprehend like many others on here. the man/woman in the street, don't give a hoots what the Russians or someone says. They choose their vote on their own personal experiences and beliefs. I suggest you have been hoodwinked into the phrase below.

Ask Joseph Goebbels.

A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth”

The one lie repeatedly pushed by the Hard Brexiteers is that the referendum vote = no-deal only.

44 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Your trouble is that you don’t know where far-right actually is. Like the rest of your lefty loons, anyone who doesn’t agree with you is far-right. You must have a great empty chasm of left-of-centre, centre, bit right, quite right, just right, very right in your categorisation.
European Farages are gaining ground rapidly, just look at some of the national governments splits. Don’t worry, there will soon be enough to rock your comfy EU world.

The far-right here is the Conspiracy Theory nuts who can't stop showing their ideological knickers every now and then.

3 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Whilst not a huge fan of Boris at least he did the right thing and resign over Mays appalling deal. Same with David Davis and Dominic Rhab. After the failed attempt to oust May as Party Leader, Boris has been sidelined. Far to many remaining Tory MPs and even more in the cabinet.

David Davis voted for Theresa May's EU deal the second time around. 

59 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

ermmm no!

The EU had declared war on the UK and Nigel was absolutely right as he usually is.  The constant character assassination of the man in the press and on here is astounding. OK people don't like him that is their prerogative. This thread should not be used as a discussion. I would be extremely happy if there was a special thread for him. I assure you I would bombard you all with facts about the man.

I had never heard of Farage until his helicopter bounced and have stated previously that I would never have bothered commenting publicly if it weren't for the vitriol of the other side.

Farage has said that he's working on securing a veto & frankly I hope he succeeds.

27 minutes ago, david555 said:

Oh!...SORRY...as  4 pages already ...and I did not welcome the U.K. Brexit guy's for another full E.U. legislation  as full (paying...) member of the E.U. :cheesy:

(and keep those 39 billions for the next escape trial :thumbsup:...)

???? WELCOME HOME  

More deflection junk away from the details of the agreement of course.

5 minutes ago, evadgib said:

I had never heard of Farage until his helicopter bounced and would never have bothered commenting publicly if it weren't for the vitriol of the other side.

Farage has said that he's working on securing a veto. I frankly hope he succeeds.

Thanks Remainers! Your efforts work better than these ????

Related image

The smartest followers of Farage will also ensure their kids get an EU country passport prior to Brexit. Maybe also work with foreign governments to undermine the UK while waving the flag.

22 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

The one lie repeatedly pushed by the Hard Brexiteers is that the referendum vote = no-deal only.

You're a little late in doing your usual commenting of the democratic posts this morning, late night? However JHB explains it very eloquently how our illustrious MPs have voted everything down and would vote down the Bourne Ultimatum if it was ever put before Parliament.

32 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

You're a little late in doing your usual commenting of the democratic posts this morning, late night? However JHB explains it very eloquently how our illustrious MPs have voted everything down and would vote down the Bourne Ultimatum if it was ever put before Parliament.

Absolutely nothing she says deflects from the Hard Brexiteer lie that the referendum vote = no-deal only.

27 minutes ago, evadgib said:

I had never heard of Farage until his helicopter bounced and would never have bothered commenting publicly if it weren't for the vitriol of the other side.

Farage has said that he's working on securing a veto & frankly I hope he succeeds.

Others heard of Farage when they read he was ensuring his kids got German passports,

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

That is the funniest thing today. Thank you.

The Press is anti EU. Are you serious. just look who runs the press and their loyalties to a certain Hungarian who spent over a billion supporting remain.

What you just don't seem to comprehend like many others on here. the man/woman in the street, don't give a hoots what the Russians or someone says. They choose their vote on their own personal experiences and beliefs. I suggest you have been hoodwinked into the phrase below.

Ask Joseph Goebbels.

A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth”

Nonsense from start to finish.

The Sun

The Mail

The Express

The Telegraph

all vehemently anti EU.

Enough of your lies.

5 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

The EU are bricking themselves. Nigel Farage runs rings around them every time.

Farage has his firm place in the history of the European Parliament. He managed to insult all members (over 700) personally from all 28 coutries of the EU Parliament without exception.  "All EU parliamentarians are parasites who have never worked in their lives."

That nobody in the EU Parliament has any interest in working together with such an inflated howler monkey is clear.

A propagandistic self-promoter.

What he lacks is decency, respect and sincerity. 

Archived