EU says UK must justify any Brexit delay

webfact

4 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

So when I say all Brexiteers are uneducated and stupid, then comes the big outcry.

If Farage says all Eu politicians are parasites, that is ok then?

For the respectful dealing with politically different thinking people exists only one right measure.

Firstly did Nigel Farage say ALL EU politicians are parasites. I would check your facts as you could end up with egg on your face.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/feb/28/nigel-farage-ukip-immigration-speech

He attacked "the deracinated political elite of parasites, the bureaucrats, the Eurocrats, the quangocrats, the expenses-fiddlers, the assorted chancers, living it up at taxpayers' expense".

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I find that that coming from you to be absolutely astounding.  Where is he rude? telling the unelected 5 presidents of the EU council who are you, who voted you in. He makes those EU council look like naughty boys who have been stealing from the apple tree and won't own up.

I get it you don't like him'. I do. But rude and discourteous. These are traits that many here feel belong to you.

I make fools of people certainly. I don't tolerate morons and I despise ignorance. But I'm always polite about it.

You may find Farage to be the perfect gentleman. I don't. He's an ill mannered, discourteous gutter snipe. 

1 minute ago, Laughing Gravy said:

No the majority of papers run by the elite did. The man/woman in the street know better. They voted Leave in 2016.

you mean the benefit scroungers and bulldogs,the elite will never let them have their way,they have had a good run for their benefits money though,JRM and others will get them a few beers in down spoonies out of his huge gain from brexit.

2 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Congratulations for originality. The award goes to you. We mere mortals who are not worthy of your fine intellect and debating skills. Go to the top of the remainer class. You are doing your cause proud.

thanks very much.

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

I make fools of people certainly. I don't tolerate morons and I despise ignorance. But I'm always polite about it.

You may find Farage to be the perfect gentleman. I don't. He's an ill mannered, discourteous gutter snipe. 

I don't find him to be the perfect gentleman. No JRM I do..

I do find Farage a very astute politician who is passionate and intelligent. I do think he is an absolutely amazing speaker. Like any man he has his flaws. Ill mannered, discourteous not at all.

1 minute ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I don't find him to be the perfect gentleman. No JRM I do..

I do find Farage a very astute politician who is passionate and intelligent. I do think he is an absolutely amazing speaker. Like any man he has his flaws. Ill mannered, discourteous not at all.

OK

2 minutes ago, bomber said:

you mean the benefit scroungers and bulldogs,the elite will never let them have their way,they have had a good run for their benefits money though,JRM and others will get them a few beers in down spoonies out of his huge gain from brexit.

You get better and better. You epitomise what many people on here feel. You throw insults, slurs, and ridicule others who are less fortunate. You do not come out as an intelligent person but very much like the projection in the picture you submitted. The only thing I appreciate about your posts, is that I know not every one, is such a sad individual.

Congratulations for originality. The award goes to you. We mere mortals who are not worthy of your fine intellect and debating skills. Go to the top of the remainer class. You are doing your cause proud.

I'm surprized the 'Bercow whisperer' hasn't jumped on this, given the frequency by which they strike in the other direction.

16 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Firstly did Nigel Farage say ALL EU politicians are parasites. I would check your facts as you could end up with egg on your face.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/feb/28/nigel-farage-ukip-immigration-speech

He attacked "the deracinated political elite of parasites, the bureaucrats, the Eurocrats, the quangocrats, the expenses-fiddlers, the assorted chancers, living it up at taxpayers' expense".

My facts are correct.

Google:

farage insults eu parlament

There you get more than 1000 hits.

Amazing, right?

So when I say all Brexiteers are uneducated and stupid, then comes the big outcry.
If Farage says all Eu politicians are parasites, that is ok then?

For the respectful dealing with politically different thinking people exists only one right measure.

I’m not sure if that’s a verbatim quote, but it’s alright by me. The EU produces nothing, but exists off the taxes of other nations. That’s near enough to parasitic.

You may wish to discuss right measures for political different thinking people with your Remainer cohorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, Loiner said:

He features frequently in your thoughts. Is it the bloke who chucked you out of a Wetherspoons?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

He has used this photo about 20 times now, the only reason I can assume is to bait other posters.

Mods have asked him twice not to use it, and have indeed have removed twice, and he still doesn't get the message. Thank heavens he is a remainer.

19 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

My facts are correct.

Google:

farage insults eu parlament

There you get more than 1000 hits.

Amazing, right?

Please show me then.:coffee1: I have shown you what he said and he called some people parasites but you stated ALL EU politicians, So I await.

6 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You are possibly right as he speaks the truth. What a shame the other EU members don't have a Nigel Farage fighting their corner. The others seem to be happy to do as they are told.

The EU parliament are self serving anyway. I am glad Nigel Farage is there questioning them at every opportunity. Maybe after the MEP elections some other countries will find an MEP, who has a pair!

He wasn't speaking the truth when he said he'd demand a second referendum if the first one was a close call, was he?

1 minute ago, Blue Muton said:

He wasn't speaking the truth when he said he'd demand a second referendum if the first one was a close call, was he?

Oh dear. Yes he said that. He has been campaigning for one for over 20 years. I suppose you are trying to insinuate that because he said that, we should have another one, even before the first was has been acted upon.

I will add to it. Lets have a second referendum after say, 40 plus years. That's fair isn't it.

Oh dear. Yes he said that. He has been campaigning for one for over 20 years. I suppose you are trying to insinuate that because he said that, we should have another one, even before the first was has been acted upon.

I will add to it. Lets have a second referendum after say, 40 plus years. That's fair isn't it.

Classic piece of deflection to cover up the fact that your darling lied. Must try harder.

5 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Although he didnt say that though .

He said that if the result was a close result , Brexiters would feel that it would be unfair because more money was spent on the remain cause .

He also stated that he didnt want a second referendum 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36306681

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You get better and better. You epitomise what many people on here feel. You throw insults, slurs, and ridicule others who are less fortunate. You do not come out as an intelligent person but very much like the projection in the picture you submitted. The only thing I appreciate about your posts, is that I know not every one, is such a sad individual.

How can someone anti brexit wear a coat like that. Would you wear a similar EU coat

Just now, bomber said:

How can someone anti brexit wear a coat like that. Would you wear a similar EU coat

If that's your argument for a political debate you surely surpass all expectations. You would have more badges than a boy scout. I use to think that you were taking the Michael but I am beginning to change my mind.

I suggest to sit down and leave the 'big talk' to the adults.

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although he didnt say that though .

He said that if the result was a close result , Brexiters would feel that it would be unfair because more money was spent on the remain cause .

He also stated that he didnt want a second referendum 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36306681

But he did say that in an interview with The Mirror:

Farage told the Mirror: “In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.”

His words, not mine.

18 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Can you please provide a link where it states he demands a second referendum if the first one was a close call or is this a Fake Post

10 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

What did he lie about. Answer my questions or don't expect a reply. It shows you can't debate or ever put a valid point across.

I thought my point (that Farage went back on his word about seeking a second referendum if the first one was close, making his a.m. statement a lie) was valid.

Archived