Valentines Day Murderer Caught................

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: March 1st 2007

Murder on Valentine’s Day

Regarding the case of the Thai woman murdered at the Wave Inn on Sukhumvit Road on Valentine’s Day. The woman, Nongnuch Sripie, was repeatedly stabbed and her throat was cut.

From clear footage of the security camera tape and evidence from eyewitnesses, the offender was identified as Suriya Wongmittae, aged 21, boyfriend of the deceased.

Thirteen days later Police apprehended the offender at Nakhon Nayok Province.

He confessed to Police that the deceased had a new boyfriend and wanted to stop the relationship with him.

The victim was called to the Wave Inn on Sukhumvit Road to negotiate a settlement for separation but parties could not compromise.

In a fit of temper he hit the woman and she retaliated by stabbing him once in his stomach. He then wrestled the knife from her and repeatedly stabbed her and finally slit her throat; he then fled the scene.

The offender has been charged with first degree murder.

SOURCE: Pattaya People: March 1st 2007

Murder on Valentine's Day

Regarding the case of the Thai woman murdered at the Wave Inn on Sukhumvit Road on Valentine's Day. The woman, Nongnuch Sripie, was repeatedly stabbed and her throat was cut.

From clear footage of the security camera tape and evidence from eyewitnesses, the offender was identified as Suriya Wongmittae, aged 21, boyfriend of the deceased.

Thirteen days later Police apprehended the offender at Nakhon Nayok Province.

He confessed to Police that the deceased had a new boyfriend and wanted to stop the relationship with him.

The victim was called to the Wave Inn on Sukhumvit Road to negotiate a settlement for separation but parties could not compromise.

In a fit of temper he hit the woman and she retaliated by stabbing him once in his stomach. He then wrestled the knife from her and repeatedly stabbed her and finally slit her throat; he then fled the scene.

The offender has been charged with first degree murder.

happens all over the world sad fact of life went through my mind for a minute but i got over it

I'm not at all condoning his violence, but she stabbed him first. I would think he'd have a reasonable defense that it was not pre-meditated and perhaps even self-defense.

Again, I don't support the claim that violence justifies further violence, I just wonder about the *first degree* murder charge...