Can Anybody Recommend a RELIABLE and GOOD Pest Control Company that Cover the Dark Side Area?

Mattd

As the post title says, does anybody have any experience with a pest control company who cover the dark side area (Mabprachan) who are reliable and do actually get the job done?

I used Creepy Crawly for a couple of years with good success, but they seemed to have disappeared and I now need to find their replacement, tried all the usual suspects in the past and none were reliable and nor did they eliminate the pests.

I use to have a huge problems with those  nasty tiny ants everywhere, tried DYI but nothing worked, so i called King service center, 023204444 for help, they came, baited all my large apartment and now they all gone, cost 1,500 baht...

OP can also try D Work Pest Control Co. although not sure if they go out there.

Office no. 033 641504 or ring the Quality Mgr who speaks some English on 086 3102603 - name Aniroot or nickname Sak.

Monthly spraying inside and out and fogging and once per year fill of the pipes under the house 8k baht. I know another who used them for a more specific one off as well.

I am about to renew for fourth year running.

Thanks guys, I am giving a company called Pest Control Pattaya a go, they are based not far from my house and so far have been quite impressive with their response times to my questions and same day site visit, have an appointment for them to start today, of course the rain may change that plan!

23 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

I live in Nongprue, I use Termite Tech (owner Chris) and happy with the results. His phone 082-207-1959, not sure about him taking new clients or not

Sent from my SM-A730F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I second that recommendation. Chris is reliable and professional.

Archived