BANGKOK 21 April 2019 23:04
BritManToo

Why all the hate and bad feeling towards other people?

I am also for deportation of violent foreigners and drunk (stoned) drivers. 

That is not wanting to see others harmed, its about getting rid of people who can't behave.

I think its a sign that people are being fed up with bad behaviour. 

I hate nobody, just dislike behaviour like drunk (or high) driving, violence and so on. There are enough violent Thais and drunk Thais do we really need crap foreigners too.

I don't have a problem with people stoned or drunk out of their mind when they behave. 

Answer is simple . They are miserable and wish it upon everyone else.

why should anyone else live a life and experience good and bad when they can not .

personally I am greatful for having being arrrested and gone through Thai jail and legal system , as I have learned a lot.

while it was not the cheapest experience but very educational and an eye opener, all part of living not reading about it.

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

Answer is simple . They are miserable and wish it upon everyone else.

why should anyone else live a life and experience good and bad when they can not .

personally I am greatful for having being arrrested and gone through Thai jail and legal system , as I have learned a lot.

while it was not the cheapest experience but very educational and an eye opener, all part of living not reading about it.

It would not be something I want to experience, what did you get done for.

9 minutes ago, robblok said:

It would not be something I want to experience, what did you get done for.

That’s the difference between you and me, I enjoy new experiences no matter good or bad. Naturally I would not want to do it again but do not regret having gone through it.

you see the usual crap about Thai jails yet how many has seen or been in Thai jail. You see the crap about Thai courts, yet how many have experienced Thai courts?

i did a post on my experience some 9 months ago, was administrative “law breaking” but treatment and process same as hardcore criminal , chains and all 😃

4 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i am a very happy person. 

the court sentences you to death.

next case.

You just need more loving  and no, I am not offering 😜

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BestB said:

That’s the difference between you and me, I enjoy new experiences no matter good or bad. Naturally I would not want to do it again but do not regret having gone through it.

you see the usual crap about Thai jails yet how many has seen or been in Thai jail. You see the crap about Thai courts, yet how many have experienced Thai courts?

i did a post on my experience some 9 months ago, was administrative “law breaking” but treatment and process same as hardcore criminal , chains and all 😃

Yes we are different and if you enjoyed it i can only say that it was not the purpose of jail.

I have not been in a Thai jail, i did experience Thai courts though a Thai friend who now is a lawyer. So i have my idea's about it. 

I might have read your post and forgot about it. There are many things I don't consider a crime. But violence and endangering others (drunk driving for instance) get me angry. Especially as any of us can encounter an idiot that puts us in harms way.

45 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

or simply the way the world's moving?

fascism is in vogue now.

summary executions for traffic offenses would be a start when I am elected Maximum Leader.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

fascism is in vogue now.

summary executions for traffic offenses would be a start when I am elected Maximum Leader.

Only "Maximum Leader"?

I would go for a far more impressive title, especially when being addressed:

"Good Morning Your Most High and Overwhelming Puissant Majestic God, we have several executions for today, would Your Most Extreme Leader and Dispenser of Justice, Grace and Plenty like tea first?"

Maximum Leader indeed. Wimp. I hate you. Off with your Head! 

Its a function of social media.  It has provided an outlet for all the anonymous ranting and raving that people seem to find amusing, or just an outlet for their inbuilt anger.  TV is no different to all the other media outlets. Its also the human condition.  Humans are just not a nice friendly species. Try to imagine a tribe of angry gorillas on social media and you have it about right.  

• Like 1