Anyone have a phone number for Mr. Suthep (installs sprinkler systems)?

Dean1953

I just got back to my house yesterday in Bo sang and tried to get the sprinkler system to work but can’t.  Mr. Suthep (who is half this, half British and speaks English) installed the system 2 years ago and I’d like to have him come by to see what the problem is.  I have his business card back in the U.S. and the caretaker of my house had his number but can’t find it now.  I think that the system has been off for a month or two and some of the trees, while not dead, look like they are well on their way.  If anyone knows Mr. Suthep and could provide his phone number, I’d really appreciate it.  If you know someone that can reprogram my Hunter programmable sprinkler system, I’d appreciate their phone number.

If you don’t have the instruction manual, you can download the manual from your model at the Hunter website.

First check out the water supply it’s open and the water can run.
If there is a filter, maybe must be cleaned.
You can open the system by hand at the magnetic valve, to see if the water come.
Some of the model have a rain sensor, maybe it’s dirty and must be cleaned too.
If it is a battery using model check the battery, if it a 230 Volt check the fuse.
If you send me some pictures of your model and of the system, may I can help you more.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Thaivisa Connect

Good advice there.  If for any reason your programmer is a write off, I have a 6 zone Orbit that I no longer need and would be please to let you have for a good price.  PM me if you are interested.  BTW, the go-to place for irrigation supplies is Grassylands at Kamptien Market alongside Tesco and across from the fish emporium.

It’s not the Hunter controller.  It comes on when I set it to come on, or manually turn it on, but no water comes out.  I’ve got another week here, so I’ll call Mr. Suthep to have him fix it (maybe put on filters).  Thanks

1 hour ago, Dean1953 said:

It’s not the Hunter controller.  It comes on when I set it to come on, or manually turn it on, but no water comes out.  I’ve got another week here, so I’ll call Mr. Suthep to have him fix it (maybe put on filters).  Thanks

Could be the Hunter controller not turning on the pump, not opening the valve to let water flow to sprinklers, or....your well is dry or....

Hard to imagine that you do not have filters with the initial installation, they are essential to keep the sprinkler heads from getting clogged.  But Dean, you may not have one.

Yes by all means have Mr Suthep fix it for you but do not try to tell him it is not the Hunter controller, he will be able to figure out what is wrong and all will be better without your guesses tossed into the mix.

Hope your wall is verticle.  Good luck.

Wall is still vertical.  The new wall has concrete pads in front of it, tied to the wall underground with steel rebar.  I’ll be long gone before that wall gives my wife or son any problems.  I’m going to have to have Mr. Suthep back one more time before I leave.  I had problems with both my city water tank and my well tank overflowing.  For the well tank, it turns out that there are 2 electrical switches to control the filling of the tank; one automatic and one manual.  The manual had been switched on by accident by a worker that was replacing a water faucet in the bathroom.  The float ball on my well tank had broken and was replaced.  But now, at 6 AM and 6 PM (when the Hunter sprinkler control system is st up to activate sprinklers), I can hear the pump come on but no water.  The problem is, when I leave, my caretaker come by several times a week to look around but she won’t notice if the sprinklers are working.  I’m planting 4 new trees today and would be really pissed off of I came back in 12-14 months and find them dead. 

Archived