New Zealand police hunt 'active shooter' after gunman opens fire at mosque

webfact

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The terrorist was a white supremicist a member of the extreme right wing.

Rather than telling us people are blaming the right for his actions, take a look at the right wingers on this forum offering excuses/justifications, blaming the victims, engaging in whataboutary and attempting to deflect from the fact that this mass killing terrorist is a white, he’s an extreme right winger and a white supremicist.

I suggest you start with your own contributions to this discussion.

See, this is you taking this tragedy, and trying to guilt me with it like I had something to do with it, and blame "the right" for the actions of a psycho. And again, lets be honest here, you and some of the other posters have about as much hate for the right as any real-life white supremacist have for non-whites. I believe in my heart that you want this to be a certain type of hate-crime so you can wield it like a weapon. 

And I think you already know what you can do with your suggestion. 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

So are we taking his manifesto at face value now, like its the truth? Or is it still "junk" as another poster stated? 

Ive read all 74 pages and its clear as day he is trying to commit the biggest and most horrible "troll" he could think of. 

Well, you just write it off to whatever bizarre explanation suits you and no reason for any further discourse then as this is just another little blip in your newsfeed.

In fact he must have been there just to entertain the likes of you. Did you watch the video, while you read his 'manifesto' - cut and pasted from other retards 'manifestos'? Or did someone have to read it to you?

6 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

So are we taking his manifesto at face value now, like its the truth?

I can't see of any reason why it shouldn't be taken at face value. Apart from anything else, its words are totally consistent with his actions. It is a painstakingly-prepared document, which whatever else it might be, reveals the inner workings of the kind of tortured mind that is required, in order to be capable of carrying out such horrendous acts.

If what he has said are his views, are not his real views, perhaps you could tell us what he does actually believe (and how you know that).

20 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

There is overwhelming evidence from the guy's own words that he is a white supremacist.

In his manifesto, he says he wants, "To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people."

He later states that he is vehemently opposed to the "importation of non-whites to replace the native European populations."

If those aren't the views of a white supremacist then I don't knew what is. There are dozens of examples of similar white supremacist views in his rambling and incoherent diatribe.

Incidentally, this moron seems totally oblivious to the vast irony (and rank hypocrisy) of a white Australian, carrying out an attack in New Zealand, on the basis that the people he is attacking are invaders guilty of taking over "our lands." I think the indigenous Australian and New Zealand populations might have a slightly different point of view.

I would agree with the white supremacist thing, but saying that, there are not many radical causes, beliefs, ideologies etc that he doesn't mention or support/criticise. at one point he likes communism, 10 pages later communism is the problen.

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

In general I’ll bow to your superior knowledge on trolling.

But mass murder of innocent people is not trolling, to even suggest that the murders this piece of filth committed is ‘trolling’ is another example of you attempting to minimise and justify the atrocities he commited.

Mass murder is not ‘trolling’.

Have a word with yourself.

Nah, im good. The day I take a moral lesson from a liberal is the day hell freezes over. 

No shit mass murder is not trolling, yet there is a killer that did just that, so maybe you can take your throne over to the NZ prison where the guy is held and preach your morality to him. 

Im not minimising anything, Im talking about the guys motive. The one in his head. Not sure why this is a hard concept to grasp. 

Fact: You want this to he a rightwing hate crime, and will vehemently obstruct any narrative to the contrary no matter how valid and no matter how much evidence. 

13 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I also read his manifesto yesterday, as Thainess stated the gunman was an extreme lefty eco-warrior/eco-fascist and hater of capitalism. Calling him a "far right" white supremacist would be a flat out lie,

You must have read a different version of his manifesto - while there are some mentions of "eco-fascism," it is for the vast majority of it, a re-stating of the extreme right wing, white supremacist "replacement" theory.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I guess that explains why the right wingers amongst us are offering excuses/justifications, deflections and  whataboutary for this piece of terrorist filth’s mass murder of innocent people.

He’s a right wing white supremicist.

Quit with your gaslighting.

Is that based on the beliefs that all right wingers are horrible and all lefties are nice ?

9 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I also read his manifesto yesterday, as Thainess stated the gunman was an extreme lefty eco-warrior/eco-fascist and hater of capitalism. Calling him a "far right" white supremacist would be a flat out lie,

Australian Brenton Tarrant, 28, a self-described white supremacist...

image.png.338e84e17ed2fa3c2541914e3aef4462.png

18 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

the inner workings of the kind of tortured mind

I think it is more like the misfiring of a faulty mind.

'Workings' imply it is a brain operating somewhat as expected. This one is obviously a reject.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Quit imagining what my beliefs are.

If I have something to say I’ll say it.

I have never expressed that belief.

You made it up.

Doh!

I asked a question 

I didnt say that they were your beliefs

I didnt make anything up 

And do stop leaving big spaces between your sentences

Its annoying 

16 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Is that based on the beliefs that all right wingers are horrible and all lefties are nice ?

I would say only a (far) right winger could find good in other (far) right wingers.

Loony leftists are generally misguided souls thinking they can cure the world with veganism ...no mass killings perpetrated as far as I recall.

Remember, the leftists will inherit the earth one day (being meek and all).

3 minutes ago, samran said:

Haha, you’ve just probably confused the f*** out of the North American preppers who joined TV to participate in this thread. 

And Australian Liberal is represented with the colour blue, even more confusing for Americians

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

A little time spent searching on Google will find you evidence of formally declared Nazi movements.

Spare us you gaslighting.

Why tell me, tell the nutter who wrote the manifesto, they are his word not mine. 

Someone said he sounds like a Nazi, I just reposted what he (the nutter) had to say on that question.

Archived