New Zealand police hunt 'active shooter' after gunman opens fire at mosque

webfact

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately many cultures  through out history have shown a  dark side!  Humans have been murdering humans since the beginning of time! This will never change.  Many theories as to why ,greed, vengeance ,religion,jealousy and power are just a few.This is our world! 

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Unfortunately many cultures  through out history have shown a  dark side!  Humans have been murdering humans since the beginning of time! This will never change.  Many theories as to why ,greed, vengeance ,religion,jealousy and power are just a few 

Making excuses.

11 minutes ago, Beatriz said:

Whites are genocidal,...

The Hutu weren't white. Neither were the Kazakhs, Indonesians or the Cambodians. Despite the numbers, I doubt that any race or ethnicity has the dubious honour of 'doing it better'.

28 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Unfortunatly so many of those "seeking refuge from war and terror" are just either economic migrants or terrorists bringing their hate for the west with them, and please do not for a moment think i agree with what he did .

Well, NZ like Australia has a very legitimate immigration programme for skilled migrants to go and live in those countries.

The Bangladesh cricket team were on their way to the mosque and just missed out.

So it doesn't matter what background they have, they were shot at for one reason, the place they decided to pray at.

42 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

While in no way agreeing with what he did , it is evil ,you know what the old saying says ,"what goes around comes around" there have been hundreds of suicide and killing missions by Muslims ,it is only a matter of time before it is done back to them .

You have got to be kidding..

A nutter who is so much of a nutter that they can't even comprehend that they are a nutter.

56 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

While in no way agreeing with what he did , it is evil ,you know what the old saying says ,"what goes around comes around" there have been hundreds of suicide and killing missions by Muslims ,it is only a matter of time before it is done back to them .

So what did these victims do to deserve to die today?

Wow....this guy is deranged....I can only imagine he was high as well judging by his need to make two passes 

and use hundreds of bullets on people who were already down and not moving.

Another nutter who resides among us is the poster who put a laugh emoji on the original post of this thread.

Sad times.

1 hour ago, Liverpudlian said:

Count me out of the religion slot , i dumped that lot when i was as young as 9/10 years old .. folks trying to feed me full of historic crap.

Obviously you also dumped respect for other people's opinions.

5 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Wow....this guy is deranged....I can only imagine he was high as well judging by his need to make two passes 

Another nutter who resides among us is the poster who put a laugh emoji on the original post of this thread.

Sad times.

I did not notice that one yet. You're right, disgusting to be laughing at this.

11 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Sad times.

Probably couldn’t shoot straight but didn’t mean he wasn’t cold stone sober.

He flew from Australia to do this. If that isn’t premeditated I don’t know what is. 

It seems this animal was known to the Australian authorities - if so, why does he have a passport? Or do you not need one to fly to NZ?

Or is it an infringement on his rights to deny him one?

Why must the rest of the world be expected to put up with their criminals? 

3 minutes ago, ParadiseLost said:

For the same reason Australia has to put up with NZ criminals: Open border for citizens of either country, but you still have to have a p/p to show that you are a citizen of either.

19 minutes ago, ParadiseLost said:

It seems this animal was known to the Australian authorities - if so, why does he have a passport? Or do you not need one to fly to NZ?

Or is it an infringement on his rights to deny him one?

Was he known to Australian authorities?? Everything on the news etc says he wasn't known to either Australia or NZ.

1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

Was he known to Australian authorities?? Everything on the news etc says he wasn't known to either Australia or NZ.

He had a 'manifesto' so one might assume he was a known white supremacist, with cranial issues.

Hope he gets knifed in prison.

1 minute ago, ParadiseLost said:

He had a 'manifesto' so one might assume he was a known white supremacist, with cranial issues.

Hope he gets knifed in prison.

I think the manifesto was posted yesterday, but saying that, maybe he had a presence on some Muslim hating Face-book group. Some of those groups should be monitored or shut down as they do breed these nutters.

1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

I think the manifesto was posted yesterday, but saying that, maybe he had a presence on some Muslim hating Face-book group. Some of those groups should be monitored or shut down as they do breed these nutters.

I am now not so sure he was known but of course the authorities are quick to deny knowledge...

As you say, he has an online presence somewhere and in todays Fortress Australia nothing gets in or out without passing their snooping beady little eyes.

2 hours ago, Liverpudlian said:

This is only the beginning from another side of a deadly coin called religion.

It's not the beginning as it's been going on for centuries in way or another. 

There are extremists in just about every race or religion, but it doesn't make this any easier to bear.

Thoughts are with the folk I know in ChCh and NZ. 

Archived