New Zealand police hunt 'active shooter' after gunman opens fire at mosque

webfact

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DrTuner said:

These will probably happen more often in the future. Crusades replayed.

Reaslly?

The crusades.

Agreed that they straggled acoss Europe massacring Jews,Hungarians,Greeks on their way.

Then of course they massacred the inhabitants of Jerusalem..MuslimsJews,Syriac and Byzantine Greeks.

At least some of them were eaten by bears..somewhere between Serbia and Macedonia.

2 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Reaslly?

The crusades.

Agreed that they straggled acoss Europe massacring Jews,Hungarians,Greeks on their way.

Then of course they massacred the inhabitants of Jerusalem..MuslimsJews,Syriac and Byzantine Greeks.

At least some of them were eaten by bears..somewhere between Serbia and Macedonia.

Yup, from his own manifesto:

Did the groups you support/are aligned with order or promote your
attack?
No.No group ordered my attack, I make the decision myself. Though I
did contact the reborn Knights Templar for a blessing in support of the
attack, which was given.

It's the two nutter groups, Christians and Muslims at it again.

One of his major worries seemed to be the demise of the white man due to low birth rates. Yes well that's not Muslims' fault now is it. Besides, low birth rates are a necessity to reduce the people on this planet. Unfortunately it does mean white man is going to be bred out, but such is life.

As a native from Oslo, Norway I feel with the people of Christchurch. 

In 2011 we had a right-winger who killed 80 young people on a summer camp. This is the worst attack from a right-winger since Breivik. 

Was the shooter inspired by Breivik ?  From what I read so far he was. 

Unfortunately a tragedy waiting to happen, the police can't prevent this from happening. If they are not on the radar. 

2 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Yup, from his own manifesto:

It's the two nutter groups, Christians and Muslims at it again.

One of his major worries seemed to be the demise of the white man due to low birth rates. Yes well that's not Muslims' fault now is it. Besides, low birth rates are a necessity to reduce the people on this planet. Unfortunately it does mean white man is going to be bred out, but such is life.

Yes..but he doesn't come across as "christian" more like the Spencerians of the late 19th and early 20th centuries who worried about the falling birthrate and lack of Western fecundity..

And that leads us to Houston Stewart Chamberlain,eugenics and a whole mass of people who believed in the "master race".

If you think that that is dead then think again..it is spewed all over the internet.

Just now, balo said:

Was the shooter inspired by Breivik ?  From what I read so far he was. 

Again from his own manifesto:

Were your beliefs influenced by any other attackers?

I have read the writings of Dylan Roof and many others, but only really took true inspiration from Knight Justiciar Breivik.

Pretty obvious he was an extremist. There are probably more being indoctrinated in the same line of thinking as we live and breathe.

I just watched the whole video. He basically killed everyone in the mosque in the first minute and then just shoots everyone who is down over and over again. goes outside, picks off a few random people, gets another rifle goes back inside and shoots everyone again. the worst part for me was the woman on the sidewalk crying as he shoots her in the head twice. Then loads his gear into his car and drives over her. 

no police response at all. no one stopping while he is blasting away on the sidewalk. then drives away, still no police. 

10 minutes long. no police

the shooter stated he was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik.      

4 hours ago, robblok said:

I did not really look at the comments, i saw the video and my GF saw it too. Both shocked about how this guy could have done something like that. It is as if the life of others had no meaning to him. 

Its hard to understand crazy people like that (on both sides). For me it was a rude awakening on how sick people are. I have never ever watched something like this before. I can't say that i want to see something like this again.

Its like he had no feelings at all.. totally cold.. only thing he was proud what he had done.

You say it’s not entertainment on one post and now say you and your GF watched it. Who made the popcorn? Sorry but your post is very strange to me as others today. Maybe take a break. Who would want their GF or loved one to see this??? 

This event is horrible. 

21 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Reaslly?

The crusades.

The Crusades were a side show compared to three centuries of Islamic war and conquest

4 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

How do we know the dead were seeking refuge from war and terror?

I never said they were, I was referring to this bigot's mindset.

Those motivated by hate act on whatever warped ideology they follow, not the truth or reality.

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I never said they were, I was referring to this bigot's mindset.

Those motivated by hate act on whatever warped ideology they follow, not the truth or reality.

His mindset was seeing them as 'invaders' not victim asylum seekers from war

5 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

His mindset was seeing them as 'invaders' not victim asylum seekers from war

His mindset was that of hatred and bigotry.

His so called manifesto was allegedly strewn with hatred of those migrating.

He didn't care if they were fleeing war and terror.

He had no empathy for those fleeing such conditions, hence my words.

In my opinion. this could be the work of the anti-Islamist groups that have been growing in number in Australia. Far right and Neo Nazi groups in Australia caused problems in the past. Unfortunately we might see an increase in these horrific murders. I have a daughter that lives in Christchurch with her husband and she called me earlier today to tell me about the lock down, now lifted. We live in sad times. We have progressed in knowledge, technology etc. and could all be enjoying the fruits of such. But no, extremists are slaughtering innocent people making the rest of us wonder where the next attack will be. For some, the ancient barbaric urge to kill is still rules. My heart goes out to those families in Christchurch.

Trump's response is a Breitbart link. This is the leader of the free world -

Breitbart News Network http://bit.ly/2KyoPz9  via @BreitbartNews

“My warmest sympathy and best wishes goes out to the people of New Zealand after the horrible massacre in the Mosques. 49 innocent people have so senselessly died, with so many more seriously injured. The U.S. stands by New Zealand for anything we can do. God bless all”!

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

“My warmest sympathy and best wishes goes out to the people of New Zealand after the horrible massacre in the Mosques. 49 innocent people have so senselessly died, with so many more seriously injured. The U.S. stands by New Zealand for anything we can do. God bless all”!

sounds like a fair sentiment. thats how i feel

17 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

sounds like a fair sentiment. thats how i feel

I agree. However CNN has already had reports of his statement being almost horrific when in the same minute they show comments of other leaders that seem almost lighthearted ( to me ) and there was zero comment on them. They have also directly accused Pres Trump is at fault which is quite a jump. Not supporting anyone here but the bias is through the roof and not necessary when a tragedy like this affects innocent people who just went to pray on a Friday afternoon at their place of worship. They need to focus on these victims and how to make these senceless acts decrease everywhere. Not make it another stupid platform. 

8 hours ago, robblok said:

That is pretty gruesome, who said that white terrorists are not a problem. The guy keeps reloading and shooting people. Guys like this do deserve the death penalty. I am against it in general but with evidence like this. 

I read on the BBC that one terrorist is an Australian citizen who was described as an extreme right violent terrorist. 

There have been very few attacks on Mosques relative to attacks carried out by Moslems but I guess these extreme lunatics are just under the surface.

So sad to see such a loss of life.

Archived