New Zealand police hunt 'active shooter' after gunman opens fire at mosque

webfact

I might agree or disagree with parts of his manifesto. It's got nothing to do with you. And why would I be afraid to agree with parts of it? Oh, of course, you're part of the fascist left who, not only disallow freedom of speech, but now criticise freedom of thought! You pathetic do-gooder!

Just read his manifesto. Unless you're afraid you will agree with many parts of it?

Sent from my CPH1727 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, genericptr said:

Mass Muslim immigration into Europe doesn't end well. After every attack the Europeans are racists and the Muslims are extremists but in the end everyone dies. From what I heard about his manifesto he was trying to accelerate the process so to reach some resolution before Europeans are reduced to such a small minority they can't defend themselves.

Yet..he is an Australian.

According to Captain Arthur Phillip (1788)???? the antipodes are about 12,000 miles from Europe.

Just another internet sociopath with access to guns...

57 minutes ago, genericptr said:

Mass Muslim immigration into Europe doesn't end well. After every attack the Europeans are racists and the Muslims are extremists but in the end everyone dies. From what I heard about his manifesto he was trying to accelerate the process so to reach some resolution before Europeans are reduced to such a small minority they can't defend themselves.

Picked the wrong place to do it then didn’t he? 

An australian immigrant to NZ (oh the irony) a country which goes out of its way to show respect for its original inhabitants, the Maori, where most others sees themselves as either immigrants or children of immigrants. 

Most kiwis (or Australians for that matter) don’t see themselves as ‘European’ of have the BS need to protect some sort of mythologised ‘culture’.

Theirs is a polyglot culture of native, South Pacific and international cultures from all over the planet, and have always viewed themselves as such, as opposed to a miserable outpost of Britain. 

Its basically the nutters who spend too much time on the internet (and a few of them have popped up here) banging on about ‘foreign’ invasions - ironically while living in Thailand of all places. 

32 minutes ago, crouchpeter said:

I might agree or disagree with parts of his manifesto. It's got nothing to do with you. And why would I be afraid to agree with parts of it? Oh, of course, you're part of the fascist left who, not only disallow freedom of speech, but now criticise freedom of thought! You pathetic do-gooder!

You are allowed to believe whatever you want. 

Just dont do this BS charade that you didn’t think that yesterday’s actions were somehow justified.

Your contempt for the victims is dripping from your sentences.

No, I have contempt for people who have contempt for us. And that includes muslims, big time! And if they don't have contempt for you, a privileged white male, (I presume), then make indepth enquiries, and find out what they think about your daughters. To know them is to despise them!

You are allowed to believe whatever you want. 

Just dont do this BS charade that you didn’t think that yesterday’s actions were somehow justified.

Your contempt for the victims is dripping from your sentences.

9 minutes ago, crouchpeter said:

No, I have contempt for people who have contempt for us. And that includes muslims, big time! And if they don't have contempt for you, a privileged white male, (I presume), then make indepth enquiries, and find out what they think about your daughters. To know them is to despise them!

Go hang out with your 4chan little mates then. You can all yell at the sky and pray to Vahalla while watching replays of the videos. I bet you’ve already made highlights reel. Sick people.

1 minute ago, crouchpeter said:

While I do not condone the sickening incident, I will also agree with what you say here to some extent.

Why should I try to protect people who see me as their enemy just because I am not a Muslim?  I am also gay, and Islam religion would have me murdered and most Muslims would think that is great.  

The sad fact is that these people have been brainwashed to follow a horrid religion which is violent, filled with hatred, laughs at women's rights, and would see anyone outside their religion as inferior or evil.

But, I can't forget these are human beings too, just very misguided and in a lot of cases oppressed ones.  Many follow the religion out of fear, and in many Muslim countries they would be imprisoned for giving up their faith.  Even here in Thailand they would be at least disowned and cut off from their family and loved ones.  What sort of life is that?

We should not allow Islam to be practiced in the West as its not compatible with freedom, human rights and tolerance at all.  I know a few Muslim people, they are very nice and kind and just normal human beings, but,  I am sure they would just stand by (even if they were upset and thought things were wrong), if some of their elders decided to kill a few people who they thought deserved to die.  

5 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

We should not allow Islam to be practiced in the West as its not compatible with freedom, human rights and tolerance at all.  I know a few Muslim people, they are very nice and kind and just normal human beings, but,  I am sure they would just stand by (even if they were upset and thought things were wrong), if some of their elders decided to kill a few people who they thought deserved to die.

I make you right on this one Jak, but people just stand by while 'their' countries commit atrocities against others and stay silent. It's not just religion that is the problem.

The film by John Pilger (the coming war with China) is a real eye-opener.

1 minute ago, PJPom said:

Check out the comments sections on line and Facebook, seems like a large percentage of the netizens applaud this action...what a sad World we live in.

People are frustrated. It is understandable. What is happening in the West is absolutely horrifying and its citizens have reached the boiling point. But people also need to understand that actions like what happened yesterday are not helpful. We need to help people channel their rage in to endeavors which lead to systemic solutions to the problem. 

50 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

While I do not condone the sickening incident, I will also agree with what you say here to some extent.

Why should I try to protect people who see me as their enemy just because I am not a Muslim?  I am also gay, and Islam religion would have me murdered and most Muslims would think that is great.  

The sad fact is that these people have been brainwashed to follow a horrid religion which is violent, filled with hatred, laughs at women's rights, and would see anyone outside their religion as inferior or evil.

But, I can't forget these are human beings too, just very misguided and in a lot of cases oppressed ones.  Many follow the religion out of fear, and in many Muslim countries they would be imprisoned for giving up their faith.  Even here in Thailand they would be at least disowned and cut off from their family and loved ones.  What sort of life is that?

What a bizarre rant.

No mention at all of the Catholic Church or the other half dozen well funded evangelicals (on top of the assorted bigots) who would still, in this very day and age, happily see you ostracised with less legal rights that other humans and who still work towards this cause and have whole blocs of politicians in their pockets.

Just now, usviphotography said:

People are frustrated. It is understandable. What is happening in the West is absolutely horrifying and its citizens have reached the boiling point. But people also need to understand that actions like what happened yesterday are not helpful. We need to help people channel their rage in to endeavors which lead to systemic solutions to the problem. 

I echo your thoughts but differ in detail. There is no place for acts like this in any society, helpful is not a word I would use in any context. The best we can hope for is that governments will attempt to "fix" our broken economies and societies by being more aware of excuses offered by a desperate few. 

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Before commenting further read the first ten or so pages of the killer's manifesto. It reflects a number of memes posted by certain members on TVF.

The killers manifesto is a mish mish of nutcase ideological claptrap and designed to sow discord. That was his goal. Glad to see folks fall into his scheme.

31 minutes ago, samran said:

What a bizarre rant.

No mention at all of the Catholic Church or the other half dozen well funded evangelicals (on top of the assorted bigots) who would still, in this very day and age, happily see you ostracised with less legal rights that other humans and who still work towards this cause and have whole blocs of politicians in their pockets.

I am not ranting, sorry if it came across like that.

Of course I would not mention the Catholic Church or the other things.  Can't you see why?  

They are not currently as much of threat of death and terrorism compared to Islam at this moment in history. Its also, rightly, not tolerated if they voice or practice things against human rights.   In the past they were equally at bad, but this is about what is happening now.  

Also we can say when we don't agree with them, and openly criticise them for things we don't feel are right or moral.  We don't seem to be allowed to do this the followers of Islam, for some reason they get special treatment in case we upset them.  

39 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

I appreciate that you try to look at individual Muslims with understanding, this is only reasonable, and indeed, what we should do with all people whose actions are controlled by their religious beliefs. They have indeed been brainwashed. However when you talk about "Horrid religions" some balance is required, all the Abrahamic religions are similar in their underlying belief systems. How sick and twisted do you have to be to come up with the idea of "Original Sin" a tenet of Judaism. The original instructions for Genocide are written in the book of numbers. Even IS in it's worst moments, couldn't complete with the inhuman torture of the Spanish Catholic Inquisition, for utter foulness. The sad thing is that much of Islam - both religiously and socially - is still stuck in the dark ages. The ideology underpinning acts of terrorism carried out by Muslims is a Sunni one, nurtured in the Salafi/Wahhabi madrassas of Saudi Arabia. When you consider the depths that religion can sink to the mind numbing hypocrisy, greed, vulgarity, and utter idiocy of the Evangelical movement in the US has most decent people reaching for the vomit bag.

Sadly this should all be about showing sympathy for the people who have been killed, and their families. What religion they have - worshippers of Zeus or Thor if you like - should be irrelevant.

16 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Had Salman Ramadan Abedi stopped to consider the consequences of his actions at the Manchester Arena on 22 May 2017 before he pressed the button and blew all those young girls and their parents to smithereens this atrocity would possibly never have happened.

The same goes for similar events in London, Nice, Paris, Bali, Bangkok, Brussels and plenty of other atrocities all over the world.

We should keep Islam at arms length and leave Muslim countries to handle their own affairs because we've seen what happens if we don't.

Things will only change when terrorists attack politicians and only then if they do so repeatedly.

bs at best. still trying to compare this with attacks done by other religious fanatics.

you are just whitewashing this sadly.

so, when a white supremacist fascist christian do such a horrible bloody act, it is an innocent revenge act and when muslim does it, it is bloodbath and terrorist attack.

what do you say? we should allow priests to rape minors and allow church to operate this way in west?

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

yeah, instead we should follow christinaity the religion of peace and white trash supremacists and mass rapes of minors by priests and cardinals.

cant believe such comments whitewashing this cowardly horrible act.

these attacks happen bc of people like you coming with such speeches.

you are partial when such a horrible attacks is done by a white supremacist christian right? then came here for whitewashing. says a lot about you.

shame on all blind, ignorant and partial guys trying to whitewash this bloody act carried by a fascist white supremacist. whoever tries to whitewash this event, is same to me with the guy killed all those people in the mosque.

12 hours ago, balo said:

Anyone remember the islamist attack on churches the recent years ? There has been a few of them.  The last one in Normandy , France. 

I guess this is also something that could create hate and this was some sort of revenge attack. 

yeah remember. so what?

you mean we can just whitewash these horrible murders with it?

hell nope we cant. fanatic muslims are also claiming or might claim revenge for all their attacks for this and that and oppression of some muslim around the world too.

do these make those fanatic muslim right? hell nope.

same as this bloody massacre.

saying this an act of revenge is just whitewashing it. this is a clear terrorist attack done by a white supremacist and bc of his hateful ideas which most probably influenced by people like trump or you and other racist dogs around the world.

10 minutes ago, Galactus said:

this is a clear terrorist attack done by a white supremacist and bc of his hateful ideas which most probably influenced by people like trump

Food for thought..........

Trump deletes Christchurch mosque massacre tweet........

US President Donald Trump has now deleted his first tweet in response to the Christchurch mosque massacres, which was posted around 8.15pm last night NZT.

The tweet featured no words of condolence - or any words - just a link to a story on the tragedy posted on alt-right site Breitbart News.

AND……Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump's former counsellor, has voiced admiration for a racist French novel called "The Camp of the Saints" that imagines France being overrun by non-white newcomers.

Trump himself has expressed support for Le Pen; said "Islam hates us"; praised white supremacists as "very fine people"; and warned of an "invasion" of undocumented immigrants.

It is deeply disturbing that the purported Christchurch attacker said he supports Trump "as a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose,"

3 hours ago, samran said:

Its basically the nutters who spend too much time on the internet (and a few of them have popped up here) banging on about ‘foreign’ invasions - ironically while living in Thailand of all places. 

Maybe they are refugees from the West, fleeing the muslims to a buddhist country. Anyway, now the narrative will turn into suppressing whatever he put into his manifesto (I thought at least 90% of it is religious crap & assorted wrong conclusions, but he is right about the birth rates). The result is frustration from those who want their opinions to be heard and eventual radicalization. Ain't going to end well.

So much for free speech - it's only free if it pleases the left controlling the mainstream media. The dissenter platform might be able to change that.

23 hours ago, zydeco said:

The reason we don't put up atrocity videos is because it is uncivilized to do so.

..anyone possessing such images on their devices, footage of death and carnage should be prosecuted..just sickening...this is Police Only evidence to be used at a trial only..not to be put out there for the ghouls who seem to thrive on it...without respect or dignity for the deceased, be they children, women or men..RIP you poor innocent folk.

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

I am not ranting, sorry if it came across like that.

Of course I would not mention the Catholic Church or the other things.  Can't you see why?  

They are not currently as much of threat of death and terrorism compared to Islam at this moment in history. Its also, rightly, not tolerated if they voice or practice things against human rights.   In the past they were equally at bad, but this is about what is happening now.  

Also we can say when we don't agree with them, and openly criticise them for things we don't feel are right or moral.  We don't seem to be allowed to do this the followers of Islam, for some reason they get special treatment in case we upset them.  

You were victim blaming. They were praying peacefully, minding their own business. Watching interviews this morning many of the survivors had kiwi accents. 

Trying to link he far right narrative that they didn’t fit in, weren’t comparable and therefore were responsible for being shot is beyond the pale. 

22 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Maybe they are refugees from the West, fleeing the muslims to a buddhist country. Anyway, now the narrative will turn into suppressing whatever he put into his manifesto (I thought at least 90% of it is religious crap & assorted wrong conclusions, but he is right about the birth rates). The result is frustration from those who want their opinions to be heard and eventual radicalization. Ain't going to end well.

So much for free speech - it's only free if it pleases the left controlling the mainstream media. The dissenter platform might be able to change that.

Oh the poor souls who can’t make nasty jokes and beat people up on the street just for the color of their skin or how they look. 

Somehow I doubt there is one westerner person feeling their country for Thailand for those reasons. If you want to see genuine refugees, head up to the mountains near the Burmese border, not Pattaya .

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

It is deeply disturbing that the purported Christchurch attacker said he supports Trump "as a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose,"

He would have been more accurate had he said they share a common psychosis:

image.png.f01c433c22742466a0b9568ee0460f73.png

Archived