Red Cross comes to aid of abused disabled infant

Rimmer

Red Cross comes to aid of abused disabled infant

image.png

PATTAYA:--The Banglamung Red Cross delivered diapers, food and other necessities to a Pattaya woman caring for her infant grandson, who was disabled by an attack from a nanny last year.

Imjai Buranacharoenkit and other Red Cross officials delivered the milk, small mattress and some cash to Rachinda Ruscell March 4.

She has been caring for year-old Thanakrit Maneesai since his mother abandoned him following the debilitating abuse in November at a Pattaya-area daycare center.

According to a medical report at the time, the child was beaten to the body and head, burned with cigarettes and cut.

The child developed critical brain swelling that has left him both mentally and physically disabled. He consumes only a liquid diet, suffers frequent fevers and is in need of further surgery to reduce cranial pressure.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/red-cross-comes-to-aid-of-abused-disabled-infant-249142

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-15-03--

1 hour ago, Kim J said:

Why is it so many Thai people, particularly men just seem to treat children as a commodity?

Clearly there are fundamental flaws in a society where punishments for mistreating a stray dog or cat can be more severe than for mistreating fellow humans.

Sorry this was a nanny there did this 

where are she today how long she got in prison for this??? 

34 minutes ago, Kim J said:

I wasn't referring to this specific case. When I said a society, I meant Thailand in general. Like it or not, it is a fact that a great many children here are abandoned by 'fathers' and to a lesser extent by their mothers also. This is why so many Thai children remain with elder family members or other carers, and that has unfortunately just become an accepted norm.

In 2014 they brought in quite severe penalties for animal cruelty, but as yet I hear nothing what they are doing to tackle the vast number of errant Thai fathers that find it acceptable to walk away and neglect their children.

People who dump a dog at a temple or other location can now be charged under the law, but I never see anything being done about these 'fathers' that simply walk away from their responsibilities.

I another news story I said that too and get slapped of meny poster in here 

yes to meny children get raises by they grandparents 

And yes dogs have more right than children 

Amazing Thailand..... 

Archived