After two months, British man remains barricaded in Phuket Town condo

webfact

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

Police have a tendency to let these things just play out. He will need food sooner or later and Thais have a wonderful ability to wait patiently.

I remember a few years ago when random breath testing started to become common, there was a case that got a bit of attention where a woman got pulled over for a breath test, was possibly over the limit so she simply locked the doors and stayed in the car.

About 8 hours or so later, she decides she is no longer drunk, and winds down the window. Police test her. Never heard if she was booked for something but the police patiently waited her out. She must have had a bladder the size of a baby elephant's.

And she was also probably sitting in a new high-end Mercedes Benz and flashing a lot of gold jewelry to remind the boy she had status. 

14 hours ago, Formaleins said:

He has the landlady's son and a family size tub of Vaseline - Finally sticking it to them instead of it being him that is getting shafted!

He won't beat the system, he will be shafted once he is out and then off to the funny farm.

20 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Bet its starting to smell bad in there. If I dont go out for most of the day, my crib smells like a walrus colony.

And yes, dudes, I have smelled a walrus colony. Its something you dont forget. Like your first plate of Igunak. Look it up.

Igunaq. I looked it up and was nearly sick !

On 3/15/2019 at 4:21 PM, Nyezhov said:

Bet its starting to smell bad in there. If I dont go out for most of the day, my crib smells like a walrus colony.

And yes, dudes, I have smelled a walrus colony. Its something you dont forget. Like your first plate of Igunak. Look it up.

or riding for a week on top of a pile of copra.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:09 PM, The Stranger said:

At this stage he's in overstay, they can go in without permission and arrest him... case closed... next!!!

Read the rest of the link and the reasons for the delay will become apparent to you.

Archived