Pizza Winner

Nyezhov

Because I am am old, fat, a, native New Yawka and world traveled, I am a Pizza Expert.

After careful consideration, and eating at many, the winner is Gallery Pizza for the Best Pizza in Bkk. Delivery to 4am. Line ordering. Thin, yet perfectly done;  supple, yet chewy crust. Sauce with the correct level of piquancy applied in correct portion. Real Cheese. Real pepperoni correctly arranged in the correct amounts. Fairly priced. Perfectly done. A true vintage style NYC style Pizza.

I would give 2nd place to Vesuvio. 3rd place tie to Pala and Pomodoro. Those are inferior styled Euro Pizzas though, although good.

I havent found Chicagos, which is OK because same are an abomination.

Sadly, I can no longer eat pizza due to gall bladder sludge. Feels like a heart attack.

At the risk of going off topic, I recommend a steak and onion pie from Bertoldo's Bakery in the city of Griffith, NSW, Australia. Strong Italian culture there. Again sadly, they don't deliver.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Sadly, I can no longer eat pizza due to gall bladder sludge. Feels like a heart attack.

At the risk of going off topic, I recommend a steak and onion pie from Bertoldo's Bakery in the city of Griffith, NSW, Australia. Strong Italian culture there. Again sadly, they don't deliver.

Dude now why would you flaunt a real Western pie in front of me? 

I sympathize, my Granny had a clogged gall bladder and she said it was so painful she wished she had never stuffed her face with all sorts of bad foods till she became a fat lardass and clogged the green machine up.

6 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Dude now why would you flaunt a real Western pie in front of me? 

I sympathize, my Granny had a clogged gall bladder and she said it was so painful she wished she had never stuffed her face with all sorts of bad foods till she became a fat lardass and clogged the green machine up.

I do hope you are not implying I am a fat lardass who has stuffed his face with all sorts of bad foods. May I remind you Aussies feed their beef real grass, and have Vegemite for breakfast. Sometimes even people who eat healthy foods succumb to the vagaries of fate.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I do hope you are not implying I am a fat lardass who has stuffed his face with all sorts of bad foods. May I remind you Aussies feed their beef real grass, and have Vegemite for breakfast. Sometimes even people who eat healthy foods succumb to the vagaries of fate.

here we go again, we've not managed to get through one whole week without you mentioning Vegemite. ????

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Sometimes even people who eat healthy foods succumb to the vagaries of fate.

Bullpucky.... butter and eggs and cheese and bacon and beer. Loads of beer.  Thats healthy to an Ozster.

14 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

here we go again, we've not managed to get through one whole week without you mentioning Vegemite

We need prostitution too, no sense in talking about this subject without some oligatory hooker talk. OK, I took this devotchka home the other night and she enjoyed the pizza too. She told me, as a professional woman mind you, that folks who eat Vegemite have bad breath.

She particularly liked the White Chicken Pizza

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

Now, just off to have a Marmite sandwich for brekkie. 

Thats disgusting unless paired with Liverwurst, Mustard, American cheese, Mayo and bacon bits.

10 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Thats disgusting unless paired with Liverwurst, Mustard, American cheese, Mayo and bacon bits.

To destroy God's food with additions is sacrilege.  Marmite is like a good single Malt Whiskey, it needs to be taken neat.   

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

Marmite is like a good single Malt Whiskey, it needs to be taken neat.   

You scoop it with a tablespoon then and just stuff your drooling gob with it? Horrid. Id rather eat Haggis.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

You scoop it with a tablespoon then and just stuff your drooling gob with it? Horrid. Id rather eat Haggis.

Now Marmite and Haggis are a reasonable combination, an exception to the normal rule for Marmite eaters.  

Archived