UEFA CL QF Draw 2018/19

BangrakBob

55 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Looking at our 4th final appearance in less than 20 years. How many European finals you contested again. 

................or one League cup trophy in the last 13 years would be another way of looking at it 

30 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

4 finals in 20 years but it's 28 years 315 days since you were last champions of england: one can only conclude from that being champions of England must be harder to achieve then. We've been champions three times, even Blackburn and Leicester have won one each.

schmeich.jpg

The road is long. But it will have been worth the wait and we will do it the right way. Shrewdly and with oozes of class.

11 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

The road is long. But it will have been worth the wait and we will do it the right way. Shrewdly and with oozes of class.

The road is long....yadda yadda...what kind of a defense is that to your club's failure to win the Premier for almost  3 decades.

I know you're a youngster, your continuous 'lets aggravate' posts show us that, but have you actually ever seen your club be champions of england? Bet you haven't eh.

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The road is long....yadda yadda...what kind of a defense is that to your club's failure to win the Premier for almost  3 decades.

I know you're a youngster, your continuous 'lets aggravate' posts show us that, but have you actually ever seen your club be champions of england? Bet you haven't eh.

Not in my adult years no. Your a Muppet end of discussion. Worth it.

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Not in my adult years no. Your a Muppet end of discussion. Worth it.

I'M a muppet. You haven't been on the forum for weeks and you come back trying to antagonise all threads (except liverpool thread where the liverpool fans dont welcome you) and you call me a muppet. Take a long hard look at yourself.

I am not sure that Spurs playing in their new stadium will give them any extra advantage. Teams struggle to settle into new stadiums; at least at Wembley the team and the fans have established a routine over the last 2 years. There has been some mighty CL wins there.

1 hour ago, champers said:

I am not sure that Spurs playing in their new stadium will give them any extra advantage. Teams struggle to settle into new stadiums; at least at Wembley the team and the fans have established a routine over the last 2 years. There has been some mighty CL wins there.

Was thinking the same. The one thing they've wanted all season could end up costing them.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:34 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

I'M a muppet. You haven't been on the forum for weeks and you come back trying to antagonise all threads (except liverpool thread where the liverpool fans dont welcome you) and you call me a muppet. Take a long hard look at yourself.

Yes. You are. Clear from day 1. Very clear know what I meannn

On 3/18/2019 at 1:58 AM, champers said:

We hate Wembley....absolutely loathe the place.

Back to the Lane and a wall of noise. :clap2:

50 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Are you going to the Palace match?

Work has taken me over the hills and far away so unfortunately not.

As an aside a pair of tickets went on sale for £1200 each and now there is a growing demand for the seller's season ticket to be revoked.

I hope it happens....disgusting behaviour from some plastic money grabbing tosser.

Archived