Hate Has Nothing To Do With It

Formaleins

At least 20 Christians killed in a church bombing in the Philippines last January. Was there even a single thread about that here? No? I guess the right people were the targets and perpetrators. Y'all are hypocrites of the highest order.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bkkgriz said:

At least 20 Christians killed in a church bombing in the Philippines last January. Was there even a single thread about that here? No? I guess the right people were the targets and perpetrators. Y'all are hypocrites of the highest order.

Hate has a lot do with it.

If there is anything surer than the sun will rise in the morning (except over Chiang Mai) it is that Homo Sapiens love hate..it has kept them warm thru' many a millenium

It will be there when the planet has had enough and annihilates the errant little species.

Anyone got the spooky little feeling that the universe may not really wish us to get off the planet?

Not much happening since the 70's..

On 3/15/2019 at 8:15 PM, K in BKK said:

This act of terrorism is indeed an act of hate.

The current climate climate of intolerance in western society has been fulled by the those who feel disenfranchised and are looking for an enemy.

The real enemy talks in folksy tones about a gentler, more prosperous time when you were respected and jobs were plentiful, he looks like you, talks like you, wears a suit and he tells you he has the answers, then he points at those who don't look like you and he tells you that that group is the source of your pain all the while he dishes out tax cuts to his rich benefactors and cuts your health care.

This is hate, hate fulled by fear of the Other, generated for the benefit of the rich. Its a shell game...you are looking in the wrong place.

This is fascism at work and it wont end well for anyone.

Agree. The fear will only grow worse, I think. The white, Christian, European-centric world domination is seeing their population numbers dropping as a percentage of world population. Asia, Latin American, African populations expanding. As to wealth domination, well, plenty of that left, however, China is rising and increasing its influence. 

5 minutes ago, BB1958 said:

Wow just read that, why is everyone not screaming about those incidents??... 

Because all of the countries listed are third world countries and are far less civilised than first world countries. You could make similar lists for Shiite Moslems, Sunni Moslems, Buddhists Sikhs, Hindus and Jews.

New Zealand is a First World country whose civilization is supposed to have taken them beyond this kind of base hatred and bigotry.

On 3/16/2019 at 12:52 AM, from the home of CC said:

Just watched his go pro footage and what strikes me is that he's one of the coldest humans I've ever had the unfortunate opportunity to observe, just psychopathic to the extreme. 

One has to ask, do these games the kids, (not mine) play out on the TV affect their minds, suffice to say, disingagauging games with reality, which later in life becomes a reality.

Both my wife and myself have seen the difference in our kids when playing games on the TV or iPad/tablet, mobile, suffice to say, we only give them an hour a day now, at best, much to their disappointment, frustrations, anger, call it what you want, those devices are addictive in our opinions, as much as are our laptops, mobiles when we use them, it's as if to say, we are lured into another zone, not a real one. More family time, outings, like our parents used to do when we were kids, before technology took over our lives, as useful a tool as it is, in some areas, I will give it that.

I would say that the media and the politicians have done a great job in creating fear in the western world, when it comes to muslims, before all these invasions of their countries by the west, we never heard of whatever groups you want to call them Isis and the like. What do you expect, you go in, bomb the $hit out of their countries, murder their family members and not expect them to retaliate, they don't have the weapons of mass destruction you said they have, yet you haven't been charged for murder as other have in other countries for similar atrocities, they don't have anywhere near the arsenary the west has, but an eye for an eye mentality they do have, just like the west has, just ask Trump, who has threatened just about everyone.

Muslims are not liked by most westerners because of the stereotyping, and all it takes is one loose cannon, and you have a westerner on the other end, doing exactly what they have been doing around the world in retaliation, but for what, ask anyone why the terrorists are or have been killing people around the world, as this idiot has done in New Zealand, and I bet you most people will say because they are fanatics, don't people get it, 99% of muslims have their faith as do Christians and others, you cannot take that away from them, as weird as we see their ancient religion of which the Quran preaches death to your neighbour if he doesn't denounce his faith, etc etc, the majority of muslims know that, that part of the Quran is out of date and most will overlook it for a better life in the west, remember, as someone said, money is the mother of all evil, oddly enough, he got taken out, didn't he.

Everyone needs to calm down and look at everybody like a brother, a sister, a father, a mother, regardless of looks, dress, cultural differences, hate and anger only breeds death, we are all heading there, so why not just chill and love thy neighbour till we get to our destination, as much as mine piss me off every now and again...lol  

5 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Agree. The fear will only grow worse, I think. The white, Christian, European-centric world domination is seeing their population numbers dropping as a percentage of world population. Asia, Latin American, African populations expanding. As to wealth domination, well, plenty of that left, however, China is rising and increasing its influence. 

Well..plenty to hate then..

Asian,Latin Americans and Africans...newts.

Sure when the European birth rate exploded they comquered the world but now they are in retreat.

Very few Frenchman have concluded the conjugal act since 1871-a fact well noted by the Germans at the time.

A big cause of both World Wars..

So instead of spending your hours on the internet-go forth and multiply..

28 minutes ago, bkkgriz said:

On 3/16/2019 at 6:26 AM, Pharoticus said:

Garbage. It's been happening since the Crusades.

It was happening long, long before that.

And the Crusades were the Christian's response to the Muslim's invading and conquering of the "Holy Lands" (which seems to get overlooked all the time for some reason).

Religion was the leading cause of conflict in the world for thousands of years, dating back long before the advent of Christianity or Islam. It is a prime factor in most of the conflicts going on in the world today.

And in case you are unaware, there are currently about 45 "armed conflicts" going on around the world right now.
13 of those have had 100 or fewer deaths in the past year.
23 have registered between 100-1,000 deaths in the last year.
6 have had between 1,000-10,000 deaths in the last year, including the conflicts in Somalia, Nigeria, Mali, Iraq, the Sudan and "North-West Africa".

Yemen, Afghanistan and Syria are the "big 3", with over 10,000 deaths (each) in the last year.

(Keep in mind that the number of deaths is probably a lot higher as many are probably not reported and many of those countries have no clue about how many citizens they actually have. Not to mention poor policing, lack of government administration and no independent observation.)

And pretty much every one of those conflicts has religion at it's heart. Whether it be hardcore ISIS or fundamentalist Taliban or terrorist Al Qaeda or Shia or Sunni or Buddhist or Christian.

The Kashmir conflict may be viewed as a "Pakistan/India" conflict but in truth it is a "Muslim/Hindu" matter.

Same for the Palestinian conflict. It's not "Israel/Palestine" as much as it is "Jew/Muslim".
Sudan/South Sudan is more about "Christian/Muslim" than it is about politics.
Southern Thailand is more about "Muslim/Buddhist" more than it is about autonomy for the 3 southern provinces.

Note the list of armed conflicts doesn't include things like the attacks on Christians in Indonesia by fundamentalist Muslims, or the attacks on (Christian) Coptic churches in Egypt, or the Uighur issue in Western China or the Rohingya issues in Myanmar (another "Buddhist/Muslim" issue).

A French author in the mid-1600's (Blaise Pascal) said it best:
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

And that applies to all religions, including Christianity (which was the predominate religion in France at the time Pascal wrote that of course). 

People will distrust and fear everything that is "strange" to them. This is an animal instinct that goes back to the very beginnings of life on this planet. Among early humans it was "tribalism". "Us against them". 

Back in those days, strangers often were a threat as tribes/clans fought each other for territory and resources. Then along came religion. Suddenly people had another justification to attack other people because "our imaginary god(s) are right and your imaginary gods are false". Religions thrived on war as every conquest brought new adherents (often forced conversions) and masses of wealth, usually with little or no risk to the religious leaders themselves ! Win win !

Of course wars also cost money and it turned into a vicious circle of going to war to make money to finance other wars, but again, the religious leaders usually profited as everyone, rich and poor was expected to give them a portion of their earnings (something that still goes on to this day).

Religion was (is) used to give justification for war just as it is used to often absolve it's followers from whatever actions they take. When believers think that anything they do is sanctioned by their "god", there is literally nothing they won't do ! Just as there is little that religious leaders won't do to hold onto their positions of wealth and power, or won't do to increase that wealth and power.

This has been going on for thousands of years and, unfortunately, even if all religions ceased to exist tomorrow, people would still find reasons to distrust and fear anything and anyone that is "strange" and would still find justifications to hate and go to war on others that aren't "just like themselves".

The only difference between us and the "animals" is that we can kill each other on a scale unheard of in the animal kingdom. And now we can spread our fear and hate around the world in seconds.

We are in fact, still animals. Despite what the various religions would have you believe.

On 3/15/2019 at 9:08 PM, Spidey said:

Thanks for the sarcasm OP. Not a loner but a group of right wing extremists. Idiots too. Do you know why IS bomb soft targets in the West? It's to get just such a reaction as the NZ shooters gave. They were effectively doing the work of IS for them. IS do it to get a white reaction against Moslems in their community, the local moslems then feel even more isolated in their community. Wat does a young NZ moslem do if he feels isolated, marginalised even hated in his own country? He joins IS.

The NZ shooters are the perfect recruitment sergeants for IS.

When we suffered the Manchester Arena atrocity, the battle cry of Mancunians was "Choose love, not hate".

It's far more important for the people of Christchurch to embrace the Moslems in their community and let them know that they are there for them. Unless of course, they want lots of young New Zealanders to join IS and start bombing targets in NZ.

Let us hope that the Muslim community of Christchurch proves as tolerant, understanding and forgiving as did the good folk of Manchester.

Unfortunately, Christianity and Islam have historically been about as compatible as oil and water - and the bloody legacy lives on. Last year alone, more than 4,000 Christians were killed for faith-related reasons, with 38 Muslim countries among the 50 worst for religious persecution.

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/stories/11-christians-killed-every-day-for-their-decision-to-follow-jesus/

Islamist terror attacks in the West coupled with mass immigration from Muslim countries have combined to produce an predictable (not, apparently to our politicians) backlash. The situation is likely get worse rather than better as the global economic situation continues to deteriorate and competition between indigenous populations and migrants for jobs, homes, and public services increases.

Demographic forecasts of an explosion in Western Muslim populations over the next two or three decades will do little to calm concerns that the globalist dream of creating a multicultural world could be morphing into a nightmare.

2 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Islamist terror attacks in the West coupled with mass immigration from Muslim countries have combined to produce an predictable (not, apparently to politicians) backlash. The situation is likely get worse rather than better as the global economic situation continues to deteriorate and competition between indigenous populations and migrants for jobs, homes, and public services across Western nations increases.

One thing is for certain, if we get a spate of white supremacist attacks against Moslems, things will get much worse. Two wrongs don't make a right.

What is your solution. Breed hate? More attacks on Moslems? More deaths on both sides?

7 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Everyone needs to calm down and look at everybody like a brother, a sister, a father, a mother, regardless of looks, dress, cultural differences, hate and anger only breeds death, we are all heading there, so why not just chill and love thy neighbour till we get to our destination, as much as mine piss me off every now and again...lol  

These platitudes are always trotted out, but you cannot lie down with a mad dog.

1 minute ago, mokwit said:

These platitudes are always trotted out, but you cannot lie down with a mad dog.

Only a small minority of Moslems condone, let alone participate in terrorist attacks. Not all mad dogs, in fact, very few.

Are all Aussies, hate filled, white supremacist, murderers or do the vast majority condemn such actions?

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

One thing is for certain, if we get a spate of white supremacist attacks against Moslems, things will get much worse. Two wrongs don't make a right.

What is your solution. Breed hate? More attacks on Moslems? More deaths on both sides?

Unfortunately. I think more white supremacist attacks will be coming, if you follow the shooters manifesto etc, through to the dark web groups where he was posting (4chan etc) its congratulations and celebrations all round. They keep saying the guy wasn't on anyone's radar, a quick look into these chat rooms would give plenty of people to put on the radar.

28 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Because all of the countries listed are third world countries and are far less civilised than first world countries. You could make similar lists for Shiite Moslems, Sunni Moslems, Buddhists Sikhs, Hindus and Jews.

New Zealand is a First World country whose civilization is supposed to have taken them beyond this kind of base hatred and bigotry.

What an explanation!

On 3/15/2019 at 9:08 PM, Spidey said:

Thanks for the sarcasm OP. Not a loner but a group of right wing extremists. Idiots too. Do you know why IS bomb soft targets in the West? It's to get just such a reaction as the NZ shooters gave. They were effectively doing the work of IS for them. IS do it to get a white reaction against Moslems in their community, the local moslems then feel even more isolated in their community. Wat does a young NZ moslem do if he feels isolated, marginalised even hated in his own country? He joins IS.

The NZ shooters are the perfect recruitment sergeants for IS.

When we suffered the Manchester Arena atrocity, the battle cry of Mancunians was "Choose love, not hate".

It's far more important for the people of Christchurch to embrace the Moslems in their community and let them know that they are there for them. Unless of course, they want lots of young New Zealanders to join IS and start bombing targets in NZ.

Maybe everyone should have Hugged Hitler.....just a thought

13 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Why would you liken the Moslems in Christchurch to Hitler? Sick, or what?

I was referring to your quote about Manchester....I have no view on the subject, just a thought that if someone bombs you as did Hitler,  and the Manchester bombers, why not hug them, all those troops at Dunkirk maybe should have hugged the advancing German Reich.

16 minutes ago, baansgr said:

I was referring to your quote about Manchester....I have no view on the subject, just a thought that if someone bombs you as did Hitler,  and the Manchester bombers, why not hug them, all those troops at Dunkirk maybe should have hugged the advancing German Reich.

So you would liken all Moslems in Manchester to Hitler and the Nazis? I can assure you that the British people, generally, didn't have animosity towards German people. A friend of my father's (who fought for the British army in Italy) was also the husband of one of my teachers and an ex Italian POW.

It's not in our nature to punish the many for the sins of the few.

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Only a small minority of Moslems condone, let alone participate in terrorist attacks. Not all mad dogs, in fact, very few.

Are all Aussies, hate filled, white supremacist, murderers or do the vast majority condemn such actions?

Nope.

You will get a hell of a kickback from my country about this.

For all it's faults (and what country is without faults?) it is still the land of a fair go..

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

I'm not sure there is a solution in Western countries like the UK, where the made-up pejorative Islamophobia is used to silence any criticism of Islam and protect a Muslim minority from offence at almost any price.

The decades-long official cover-up of the exploits of the mainly-Muslim grooming gangs, responsible for abusing thousands of under-age girls, is one obvious catastrophic result of this ongoing misguided policy.

In any case, your question should be directed not at a nobody like me, but at those responsible for creating the problem. You could always try Tony Blair for starters - assuming you were able to afford the consultation fee!

3 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

I'm not sure there is a solution in Western countries like the UK, where the made-up pejorative Islamophobia is used to silence any criticism of Islam and protect a minority Muslim majority from offence at almost any price.

I assume you're a fan of Tommy Islam. Calling him Islamophobic isn't a made up pejorative. It's a fact.

5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I assume you're a fan of Tommy Islam. Calling him Islamophobic isn't a made up pejorative. It's a fact.

Islamophobe is a made-up word invented to silence all criticism and any debate (which we urgently need) about Islam and Muslims. It should be permanently binned, along with homophobe, transphobe, etc.

Who's Tommy Islam?

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Tommy Robinson, aka Steven Yaxley-Lennon. Check his YouTube channel out. If you aren't a fan now, you will be.

Thanks for the recommendation. Shall I give him your regards?

On 3/15/2019 at 10:08 AM, Spidey said:

So Islamic Terrorists attack Brits and we need to embrace Muslims, and when an Anglo Terrorist attacks Muslims we need too.....embrace Muslims? See, this is why people in the West are so damn angry. You people can't even hide your hypocrisy or bother mask your agenda anymore. The Manchester Precedent you cite would argue for embracing the White Community right now, but you are so conditioned in your anti-white hatred you can't even see the obvious incoherence of your own argument. 

Archived