Hate Has Nothing To Do With It

Formaleins

7 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Islamophobe is a made-up word invented to silence all criticism and any debate (which we urgently need) about Islam and Muslims. It should be permanently binned, along with homophobe, transphobe, etc.

Who's Tommy Islam?

Agree, Islamophobia is a political construct designed to silence all attempts to expose subversion of democracy via importation of voters. That is why anyone who criticises immigration has racist/bigot immediately screamed at them before they blow away the flimsy smokescreen hiding the real intent. Blair era Immigration policy was for the self aggrandisement of the Left politicians via keeping them in office - and we are supposed to believe it is to save "families fleeing war" or the supposed benefits of "vibrancy" and "enrichment" - they could not even come up with anything more plausible than these flimsy platitudes to hide what they were doing.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top down enforced Multiculturalism is political construct and multiculturalism is by extension a political strategy.

UK has always been something of a cosmopolitan society due to the geographically and thus ethnically diverse nature of the one time Empire. Cosmopolitanism is a naturally occurring "diversity" and one I am fine with, as opposed to the top down enforced political construct of "multiculturalism". they are not the same thing- multiculturalism is about political aims.

My personal view is that Blair Mandelson Roche et al should be serving very long prison sentences for subversion of democracy.

2 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Unfortunately. I think more white supremacist attacks will be coming, if you follow the shooters manifesto etc, through to the dark web groups where he was posting (4chan etc) its congratulations and celebrations all round. They keep saying the guy wasn't on anyone's radar, a quick look into these chat rooms would give plenty of people to put on the radar.

a lot of that babble is just trolling.

45 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Agree, Islamophobia is a political construct designed to silence all attempts to expose subversion of democracy via importation of voters. That is why anyone who criticises immigration has racist/bigot immediately screamed at them before they blow away the flimsy smokescreen hiding the real intent. Blair era Immigration policy was for the self aggrandisement of the Left politicians via keeping them in office - and we are supposed to believe it is to save "families fleeing war" or the supposed benefits of "vibrancy" and "enrichment" - they could not even come up with anything more plausible than these flimsy platitudes to hide what they were doing.

And yet Muslims are deeply conservative, pro religion, pro patriarchy, anti women's rights, anti gay, and wouldn't dream of voting for leftist candidates. Surely the policy is a concept designed to destabilise the country, and justify a police state. Unless you can come up with another more plausible reason?

Fascists/right should love Muslims, they already have the ideals to which they aspire.

Patriarchy, religious values, family bonds, et al.

2 hours ago, jesimps said:

I don't condone the murder of any human being, but I'm not surprised by this retaliatory attack. I dont think it'll be the last either if things carry on the way they have been over the last few years.

How does murdering nearly 50 innocent people constitute a retaliatory attack. You people are quick to condemn all Muslims yet bend over backwards to excuse a Christian terrorist.

Too many hypocrites and biggots in this world , a plague on all their houses.

I don’t care what their religion was Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Catholic, Buddhist, Hindu, Jehovah’s Witness, Wika, Jedi Knight, or even Satanists IT WAS AN ACT OF HATRED PERIOD...  It was an act of evil.  I don’t care about anyone’s race, religion, or sexual orientation hate is hate period.   

On a lighter note because you always have to try and have a sense of humor or the world will drive you crazy I’m not hugging a stranger because I don’t want anyone to think I’m gay.  

But seriously there’s nothing funny about what happened to those people it was indeed an act of evil hatred.  

2 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

How does murdering nearly 50 innocent people constitute a retaliatory attack. You people are quick to condemn all Muslims yet bend over backwards to excuse a Christian terrorist.

Too many hypocrites and biggots in this world , a plague on all their houses.

Hate is hate no matter who the perpetrator is Muslim, Christian, Nazis I don’t care they’re all the same they’re terrorists.  I don’t care about what anyone’s religion is race, personal beliefs, sexual orientation, or whatever if you target people based on who they are it’s based on personal hatred.  

Clearly the shooter is deranged and needed to take out his frustrations, hatred of the world and self-contempt on a soft target, hoping that it would assuage the demons raging inside his head.  Did he hate Islam, or Muslims, or a noisy call to prayer?  Possibly, but it could just have easily been classrooms full of schoolchildren that he went for.   We don't know what psychological issues impacted his sorry life at an early stage, and, probably, he doesn't know either.  Maybe a psychiatrist will be able to unlock his mental conflicts in whatever psychiatric institution he  ultimately gets committed to.  

5 minutes ago, allanos said:

Clearly the shooter is deranged and needed to take out his frustrations, hatred of the world and self-contempt on a soft target, hoping that it would assuage the demons raging inside his head.  Did he hate Islam, or Muslims, or a noisy call to prayer?  Possibly, but it could just have easily been classrooms full of schoolchildren that he went for.   We don't know what psychological issues impacted his sorry life at an early stage, and, probably, he doesn't know either.  Maybe a psychiatrist will be able to unlock his mental conflicts in whatever psychiatric institution he  ultimately gets committed to.  

From his writings , he didnt hate Muslims , he disliked the Islamification of the West and the detrimental effect Islam is having on Western values and it was also revenge for the terror attacks in Europe

I don't know about this being racism - more than likely religious extremists (and it seems that many 'religions' do have them). They could be racially based but not necessarily so. While we have 'religion' we will have violence. History has shown that. ????

People all ways find a reason to shoot each other.

Hug the muslims now? Why? Arent they responsible for many bombing, killing in decades and still continue? 

Were the muslims hugging Americans after 911?

We always find a system to justify killing. THere are clowns in governments, religions, you ought to follow and if they say fight and kill, you do.

Lots of armies all around the world. Just one ***hole on top can do so, already since mankind exist. Name them Atilla , Roman empires, French empires, Spanish and so on. At one point there is always someone who start. Some stupid "leader". Also religions had there part in it. Religions are just subsections of domination and control in a country.

In fact the first christian all ready had their problem. Adam and Eve, they could even speak with god. After that we had Kain and Abel and the first killing ever. KAin slayed his brother because he was jealous. 

Im not a believer but know its in the bible, as i was on a christian school. Indoctrination by teachers to bring me christ and god. 

Didnt USA went to Vietnam for killing the communists, it lasted decades. Didnt we have "cold war" as we had 2 opponent systems? Arent the "leaders" just out on own gain , every time again? 

Catholic church, as one of the biggest religious domination organisations, what did they do in their centuries?

Killing, marking people for god. Forgot about the "priests"having sex with kids! Hallelujah. 

USA with their shootings every time, just guys blasting away. Norway was another run. Now this one in New Zealand. In France with a truck. In France shooting. Protestants with catholics in Northern Island. The Israeli's against muslim. When it will be system against system? When will it get violent ? Russia against USA, or China? Venezuela is now an explosive vessel, after Syria stopped a bit.

Assad killing his own people just for personal gain. Maduro letting his people die , for his own gain. The Kims in north Korea killing their people for their own gain. Every time its the same and if you think im so happy in my own country, good, but your leaders are out there still for their own gain.

It will never change, mankind will never change. It s just me me and me. And sometimes some one thinks i dont care , i feel like blasting away some people, so i do. It also contains the governments, religions or other mankind groups, where such same people think like that.  

Hallelujah, amen

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

From his writings , he didnt hate Muslims , he disliked the Islamification of the West and the detrimental effect Islam is having on Western values and it was also revenge for the terror attacks in Europe

I take his reasoning with a pinch of salt , same as I could care less about the reasoning of Islamic terrorists.

They are all murderous scum , I despise them equally.

What a load of boxxox your speaking,the so called religion of peace are taking over everywhere & killing people not of their peaceful religion, they're like rats invade a place breed like rats & kill the local habitat

We are been taken over by these so called immigrants it's only a question of time before they will be civil war. They don't integrate we are getting F****** by them all the while the politicians could t there votes .

Europe is on the brink of civil unrest, time to wake up and get our leaders to act.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I've read all this crap before from these maniacs.

But isn't it a bit rich, given that many of us come from countries that subdued native cultures.

Australian aborigines 

Maori

Native Americans

Incas

To name but a few

I'm sure they have some wry thoughts on someone protesting the 'islamification' of the West!

7 hours ago, Spidey said:

New Zealand is a First World country whose civilization is supposed to have taken them beyond this kind of base hatred and bigotry.

True and it is a lovely and peace loving country, but how can you legislate against a nutcase from another country causing this carnage. As one of the many messages said..........."this is not who we are". 

And note the outpouring of sadness, grief and indeed kindness from the good folk in NZ.

This whole thing fills me with sadness.

7 hours ago, Kerryd said:

People will distrust and fear everything that is "strange" to them. This is an animal instinct that goes back to the very beginnings of life on this planet. Among early humans it was "tribalism". "Us against them". 

Back in those days, strangers often were a threat as tribes/clans fought each other for territory and resources.

Totally agree and have posted something very similar in the past.

The problem is that the occasional atrocity is then seen as the norm, by both sides and so the carnage continues.

See it, accept that we are different in many respects, but learn to live with it in a peaceful existence, knowing that wrong will be done, but uniting against it on all fronts. 

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

True and it is a lovely and peace loving country, but how can you legislate against a nutcase from another country causing this carnage. As one of the many messages said..........."this is not who we are". 

And note the outpouring of sadness, grief and indeed kindness from the good folk in NZ.

This whole thing fills me with sadness.

I think your quote was by Jacinda Adern. She has handled the tragedy absolutely brilliantly. Her first priority has been to give relatives as much information as possible and now is working hard to return the bodies to the relatives. Exactly what they need. She's been a real credit to New Zealand.

I don't think that the nationality of the perpetrator is relevant. Nutcases the world over.

9 hours ago, Kerryd said:

It was happening long, long before that.

And the Crusades were the Christian's response to the Muslim's invading and conquering of the "Holy Lands" (which seems to get overlooked all the time for some reason).

Religion was the leading cause of conflict in the world for thousands of years, dating back long before the advent of Christianity or Islam. It is a prime factor in most of the conflicts going on in the world today.

And in case you are unaware, there are currently about 45 "armed conflicts" going on around the world right now.
13 of those have had 100 or fewer deaths in the past year.
23 have registered between 100-1,000 deaths in the last year.
6 have had between 1,000-10,000 deaths in the last year, including the conflicts in Somalia, Nigeria, Mali, Iraq, the Sudan and "North-West Africa".

Yemen, Afghanistan and Syria are the "big 3", with over 10,000 deaths (each) in the last year.

(Keep in mind that the number of deaths is probably a lot higher as many are probably not reported and many of those countries have no clue about how many citizens they actually have. Not to mention poor policing, lack of government administration and no independent observation.)

And pretty much every one of those conflicts has religion at it's heart. Whether it be hardcore ISIS or fundamentalist Taliban or terrorist Al Qaeda or Shia or Sunni or Buddhist or Christian.

The Kashmir conflict may be viewed as a "Pakistan/India" conflict but in truth it is a "Muslim/Hindu" matter.

Same for the Palestinian conflict. It's not "Israel/Palestine" as much as it is "Jew/Muslim".
Sudan/South Sudan is more about "Christian/Muslim" than it is about politics.
Southern Thailand is more about "Muslim/Buddhist" more than it is about autonomy for the 3 southern provinces.

Note the list of armed conflicts doesn't include things like the attacks on Christians in Indonesia by fundamentalist Muslims, or the attacks on (Christian) Coptic churches in Egypt, or the Uighur issue in Western China or the Rohingya issues in Myanmar (another "Buddhist/Muslim" issue).

A French author in the mid-1600's (Blaise Pascal) said it best:
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

And that applies to all religions, including Christianity (which was the predominate religion in France at the time Pascal wrote that of course). 

People will distrust and fear everything that is "strange" to them. This is an animal instinct that goes back to the very beginnings of life on this planet. Among early humans it was "tribalism". "Us against them". 

Back in those days, strangers often were a threat as tribes/clans fought each other for territory and resources. Then along came religion. Suddenly people had another justification to attack other people because "our imaginary god(s) are right and your imaginary gods are false". Religions thrived on war as every conquest brought new adherents (often forced conversions) and masses of wealth, usually with little or no risk to the religious leaders themselves ! Win win !

Of course wars also cost money and it turned into a vicious circle of going to war to make money to finance other wars, but again, the religious leaders usually profited as everyone, rich and poor was expected to give them a portion of their earnings (something that still goes on to this day).

Religion was (is) used to give justification for war just as it is used to often absolve it's followers from whatever actions they take. When believers think that anything they do is sanctioned by their "god", there is literally nothing they won't do ! Just as there is little that religious leaders won't do to hold onto their positions of wealth and power, or won't do to increase that wealth and power.

This has been going on for thousands of years and, unfortunately, even if all religions ceased to exist tomorrow, people would still find reasons to distrust and fear anything and anyone that is "strange" and would still find justifications to hate and go to war on others that aren't "just like themselves".

The only difference between us and the "animals" is that we can kill each other on a scale unheard of in the animal kingdom. And now we can spread our fear and hate around the world in seconds.

We are in fact, still animals. Despite what the various religions would have you believe.

Good Post. Accurate and to the point. Scary, as nothing seems to have changed over the ages.

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

. . . and he didn't find any money under his pillow from the tooth fairy!

His writings are sorry attempts at justification for what he was impelled to do.  It doesn't appear that he has the mental capacity and clarity of thought which should have prevented him performing this egregious act.

He is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic.

On 3/15/2019 at 2:50 PM, swissie said:

By now, probably all western Heads of State/Governements have issued statements condemning this dreadful act of violence unisono and with conviction.

Strange, If Muslims blow up dozends of Christians routinely, the responses to such an event by Moslem Heads of State/Governements is usually rather "lukewarm" at best. Lacking inner conviction to condemn those acts. So it seems to me.
What could be the reason for that???

They know you still hate them anyway so they don’t see the point

On 3/15/2019 at 6:10 PM, madmen said:

I wouldn't worry, Fanatical mu slims are probably getting bored of all the infedal head chopping. 

But I can tell you to expect more white supremacists to rise up and start committing copy cat acts of terror. Quite often all thats needed is for one to show the way and the flood gates open

And when they know they have the support of the “leader of the free world”.......

14 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

I'm not sure there is a solution in Western countries like the UK, where the made-up pejorative Islamophobia is used to silence any criticism of Islam and protect a Muslim minority from offence at almost any price.

The decades-long official cover-up of the exploits of the mainly-Muslim grooming gangs, responsible for abusing thousands of under-age girls, is one obvious catastrophic result of this ongoing misguided policy.

In any case, your question should be directed not at a nobody like me, but at those responsible for creating the problem. You could always try Tony Blair for starters - assuming you were able to afford the consultation fee!

I agree, with views like yours, definitely a nobody

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

Oh yes of course, he didn’t Muslims 

Archived