U.S. imposes visa bans on International Criminal Court investigators - Pompeo

rooster59

3 minutes ago, Prissana Pescud said:

It has got a long go a long way to hit rock bottom. And before the true scum of US is cleared with pardons. 

But with 50% of US loving the biggest scum,, the pond is still a scum pond. Do you understand that 50%  of the population disagrees with you

No they don't. It is more about the disadain for the system as it has operated for many years. They latched on to a perceived saviour who turns out to be the antichrist. That doesn't mean that they're going to embrace the stablishment. It means they'll look for another saviour.

The problem is a lot of people think these things can be unwound in a singe election, and that's just not the case. It's going to take decades to right this ship, just as it took decades for it to founder.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

No they don't. It is more about the disadain for the system as it has operated for many years. They latched on to a perceived saviour who turns out to be the antichrist. That doesn't mean that they're going to embrace the stablishment. It means they'll look for another saviour.

The problem is a lot of people think these things can be unwound in a singe election, and that's just not the case. It's going to take decades to right this ship, just as it took decades for it to founder.

Sorry, I suggest it is not about an election. US is about becoming isolationist.

And above the law. It will not take decades to find criminal activity, it will takes centuries before 

2 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

The topic has to do with US condoning criminal activities overseas.

Not about 

10 hours ago, Prissana Pescud said:

May I just say that the blessings of "Allah be with you" may not ring true with most western cultures that despise your religion.

No matter what you say, idiots of your faith are committed to mass murder.

When you can explain that, in any civil, educated or logical reasoning, please do not try to justify.

I have learned to despise your religion because you do nothing to stop the killing in the name of your religion.

For all my life I have tried to be tolerant. But your religion is tolerant?

Lol... oh Prissiana no.... ????????????

im a true blue atheist and abhor religions of all forms, believing they should all be relegated to the scrap heap of history as they are nothing more than a primitive beings means of attempting to understand life, the universe and everything. 

Godbotherers are unscrupulous manipulators of impressionable, or uneducated, individuals and should be shunned by modern society.

But...  therein lies the problem... nutjobs aside, most of the Muslim related violence originates or occurs in uneducated backwaters, where modern media accessibility  has exacerbated ignorance and access to those clinging to a belief in the supernatural. (It isn’t the educated leaders wearing suicide vests... right?)

my comment to nutty nyetsky, which you took objection too, was an irreverent pishtake, as he appeared overly obsessed with an imaginary threat of violence against himself by his computer (as that is my only method of interacting with whoever he actually is)... Sure... it may have been a tad inappropriate, but then, inappropriateness seemed appropriate at the time.

All that said, modern civilizations, with all its trappings and technology, should not be allowed to get away with torture and other war crimes.... our society should lead, not follow... should set an example of tolerance and fairness to those less fortunate... and we should most definitely be seen to uphold the laws of man (vs god) which we have enshrined in so many constitutions and precedence, and prosecute war criminals wherever we find them, regardless of any faith, nationality or political repercussion.... herein remembering that the ICC (this topic) is only interested in action itself, when others are unable or unwilling to act against war criminals

Failure to do so makes “us” worse than “them”.... our laws amongst other things, prohibit the harboring of criminals... ergo It’s a criminal act to do so.... A45 is therefore complicite in a criminal act, if they disallow prosecution (including failure to prosecute of their own accord... which the ICC would prefer in the first instance). There is evidence of crimes... this needs investigating by someone, not whitewashing.

On 3/20/2019 at 11:31 AM, farcanell said:

Lol... oh Prissiana no.... ????????????

im a true blue atheist and abhor religions of all forms, believing they should all be relegated to the scrap heap of history as they are nothing more than a primitive beings means of attempting to understand life, the universe and everything. 

Godbotherers are unscrupulous manipulators of impressionable, or uneducated, individuals and should be shunned by modern society.

But...  therein lies the problem... nutjobs aside, most of the Muslim related violence originates or occurs in uneducated backwaters, where modern media accessibility  has exacerbated ignorance and access to those clinging to a belief in the supernatural. (It isn’t the educated leaders wearing suicide vests... right?)

my comment to nutty nyetsky, which you took objection too, was an irreverent pishtake, as he appeared overly obsessed with an imaginary threat of violence against himself by his computer (as that is my only method of interacting with whoever he actually is)... Sure... it may have been a tad inappropriate, but then, inappropriateness seemed appropriate at the time.

All that said, modern civilizations, with all its trappings and technology, should not be allowed to get away with torture and other war crimes.... our society should lead, not follow... should set an example of tolerance and fairness to those less fortunate... and we should most definitely be seen to uphold the laws of man (vs god) which we have enshrined in so many constitutions and precedence, and prosecute war criminals wherever we find them, regardless of any faith, nationality or political repercussion.... herein remembering that the ICC (this topic) is only interested in action itself, when others are unable or unwilling to act against war criminals

Failure to do so makes “us” worse than “them”.... our laws amongst other things, prohibit the harboring of criminals... ergo It’s a criminal act to do so.... A45 is therefore complicite in a criminal act, if they disallow prosecution (including failure to prosecute of their own accord... which the ICC would prefer in the first instance). There is evidence of crimes... this needs investigating by someone, not whitewashing.

Thank you for clearing that up even if it did come out as a lecture.

I served in the military. I believe in the Geneva Convention.

War is not only about eradicating the enemy soldier, it includes winning hearts and minds if you are the invading force.

And US is always the invading force and US does little to win the hearts and minds. All too often, civilians are treated as combatants,

when all to often they just have sympathy for what they see as a force being patriotic in opposing the invading force.

If US soldiers committed murder, let them stand trial. But no, it is the My Lai massacre all over again

38 minutes ago, Prissana Pescud said:

Thank you for clearing that up even if it did come out as a lecture.

I served in the military. I believe in the Geneva Convention.

War is not only about eradicating the enemy soldier, it includes winning hearts and minds if you are the invading force.

And US is always the invading force and US does little to win the hearts and minds. All too often, civilians are treated as combatants,

when all to often they just have sympathy for what they see as a force being patriotic in opposing the invading force.

If US soldiers committed murder, let them stand trial. But no, it is the My Lai massacre all over again

Sorry if it came of as lecturing... I certainly didn’t mean too, as I like your posting in general... (although I knew it was overly long)... but I wanted to be clear about the religion deal.... and then throw in enough to keep it on topic to avoid censorship for going off topic.

anyway... it appears as though are feelings are similar... If crimes are committed, investigate and if proven, prosecute.

Archived