Man charged with murder after New Zealand mosque shootings

rooster59

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/20/2019 at 6:26 AM, simple1 said:

yes

You lived in rural Australia. Yes, I remember in was in the paradise of a Kimberly community.

And if you did not see unregistered weapons, then you are possibly a sight impeded person.

Because they abound, are tolerated by authorities and are on the increase.

I do not think you are uninformed, I strongly suspect you are delusional.

If I remember, you claimed to have left Australia in the 70's. So maybe uninformed as well.

On 3/16/2019 at 12:05 PM, Nyezhov said:

You can always tell a wannabe by the silly front grip on the AR and the cheap scopes.  But he has good taste, I see he was planning to wreak havoc on folks with his 1895 Nagant (second from right revolver), a collector piece that was obsolete in 1900. Fun to shoot though.

Nice start. At one time I had over 180.

In my 74 years the only guns I ever used in 25 years in the RAF were issued from the armoury at the various stations I was based at. AFAIR they were the Lee Enfield .303, the Bren gun .303 and the SLR 7.62 mm.

I used to fire my 30 rounds per year at the annual range firing practice.

I never fired one in anger, and if the paper targets were russian soldiers I would have been better off using the gun as a club.

I have never understood the fascination that some people have for collecting and firing guns and I never will.

On 3/16/2019 at 3:34 PM, usviphotography said:

50 people dead and this woman can think about is eliminating the rights of her own people. Sad, but utterly predictable. These people never change. 

What a load of (bxxxxxxs) crap.

What gives YOU the right to keep guns whose only purpose is to kill?

Birds, animals or people.

Why do you HAVE to have a gun? Does it make you feel important or less of a person if you don't have a gun?

Is a gun a replacement for a small penis syndrome?

20 minutes ago, billd766 said:

In my 74 years the only guns I ever used in 25 years in the RAF were issued from the armoury at the various stations I was based at. AFAIR they were the Lee Enfield .303, the Bren gun .303 and the SLR 7.62 mm.

I used to fire my 30 rounds per year at the annual range firing practice.

I never fired one in anger, and if the paper targets were russian soldiers I would have been better off using the gun as a club.

I have never understood the fascination that some people have for collecting and firing guns and I never will.

I was a digger and fired all those and more. Include M16, F1, M79, SLR A4, 9mm Browning, various shoulder launched missiles.

I was attached to a police unit for a short period and fired various revolvers, Sako rifle, and so many others.

I was a marksman. But sitting around on a range all day is boring.

Shooting defenceless animals for a thrill is pretty sick to me.

Shooting for survival, at targets, in competition or military are all viable pursuits for real people. The rest,

in my experience have penis envy

4 hours ago, Prissana Pescud said:

You lived in rural Australia. Yes, I remember in was in the paradise of a Kimberly community.

And if you did not see unregistered weapons, then you are possibly a sight impeded person.

Because they abound, are tolerated by authorities and are on the increase.

I do not think you are uninformed, I strongly suspect you are delusional.

If I remember, you claimed to have left Australia in the 70's. So maybe uninformed as well.

Currently live in Oz. Have done for 30 years over different times. Cease the childish personal attacks

5 hours ago, billd766 said:

Is a gun a replacement for a small penis syndrome?

Idiotic comment.

People were killing each other for many thousands of years before firearms were invented. 

Don't blame the guns, blame religion.

The residents of London don't own guns, so they are just stabbing each other to death on a daily basis.

But that's to do with gangland stuff which only envelops a certain demographic of the population, look on the BBC and you will quickly see that the people involved all had something in common.

23 hours ago, pr9spk said:

Idiotic comment.

People were killing each other for many thousands of years before firearms were invented. 

Don't blame the guns, blame religion.

The residents of London don't own guns, so they are just stabbing each other to death on a daily basis.

But that's to do with gangland stuff which only envelops a certain demographic of the population, look on the BBC and you will quickly see that the people involved all had something in common.

The "gangland stuff" you talk about include non basic British stock.

Either way, criminals may kill each other and "religion" is not involved at all.

Mass murders in US (which seem a weekly event) do not involve religion.

So we can not blame religion, and so your post becomes lame at least.

So we come back to the firearms and people how get off on firing powerful weapons which seem to give them a thrill.

You work it out, but I suspect real men do not need this phoney thrill.

Penis envy comes to mind. Little dicks, big sticks.

Archived