Who will air the EPL matches next season is up in the air

Bangkok Barry

It's still not guaranteed that FaceBook will not win the rights,

as they have to open the bidding again,i hope FaceBook don't

win,neither TRUE,don't want anything to do with either,Bein sports

were ok,at a fair price.that's if the Toon stay up !

regards worgeordie

1 minute ago, Essex Reject said:

Every 3 years we seem to get the same drama with this. Maybe it will continue as it is now?

What are CTH up to these days? Despite all the stick they use to get they delivered at a cheap price and had English punditry chiucked in.

I must admit that I do miss the 24/7 channel that the EPL puts out worldwide (not the UK). I did find it briefly on a Carribean channel but it seems that got taken down. But as for cheap, the True football package is half what CTH charged.

As for what happened to CTH, they had the pants sued off them:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CTH_(company)
and from The Nation:
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/Lessons-from-the-rise-and-fall-of-CTH-30291176.html

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not Thaivisa.com

4 hours ago, Essex Reject said:

Every 3 years we seem to get the same drama with this. Maybe it will continue as it is now?

What are CTH up to these days? Despite all the stick they use to get they delivered at a cheap price and had English punditry chiucked in.

I would be happy if CTH came back. Still have the box and dish. Paid for 1st year then no more bills/payments but the signal continued for the following 2 years. I can guess why they lost a fortune.......

Archived