Jomtien Pizza?

SidJames

Ended up getting it from Dom's in Pratumnak.

The crust was decent & the Thai pizza chef was flipping the pie dough up in air & spinning all around the gaff so much that I think he have have been transported directly from Milan.

Only let down by the quality of the cheese but pretty good all the same

11 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Pizza company, buy 1 get one free, large...best value and very nice...soi chaiyapruk

Yes seems they have there too a branch , out of my direction , descent enough for me …, and convenient as in my birthday month always buy 1+1 free ????

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:29 PM, Fujionrye said:

Thappraya Road across from Supertown entrance. Italian place with a proper Pizza oven is the best I've had. Don't remember the name.

The place is called DiNicola. Next to the entrance to VT2. There are 7-8 Italian/pizza places within a 10 minute walk. I like this one. Italy style, not NY or Chicago. 280-330 baht, depending on the toppings. Nice interior; very nice garden in the back. Various other classic Italian dishes.

A friend of mine, who is an Italian chef, stayed in Jomtien for a month last year. He’s from Parma. Trained and worked in Rome, Paris, London, Japan and Brazil. Currently the chef at an upscale Italian restaurant in Manhattan. He wound up getting a pizza from this place 2-3 times a week.

2 hours ago, Tom F said:

The place is called DiNicola. Next to the entrance to VT2. There are 7-8 Italian/pizza places within a 10 minute walk. I like this one. Italy style, not NY or Chicago. 280-330 baht, depending on the toppings. Nice interior; very nice garden in the back. Various other classic Italian dishes.

A friend of mine, who is an Italian chef, stayed in Jomtien for a month last year. He’s from Parma. Trained and worked in Rome, Paris, London, Japan and Brazil. Currently the chef at an upscale Italian restaurant in Manhattan. He wound up getting a pizza from this place 2-3 times a week.

Correction: The basic Margharita pizza is 250.

On 3/17/2019 at 12:30 AM, SidJames said:

Ended up getting it from Dom's in Pratumnak.

The crust was decent & the Thai pizza chef was flipping the pie dough up in air & spinning all around the gaff so much that I

Doms is great for pizza, and for other menu items like burger or thai food.  Is there now a new pizza joint down Soi 5 towards the beach, across the road from Doms? 

4 hours ago, Tom F said:

Italy style? What is that? ????

Isn't that the former Pizza Art location? Perhaps they left their oven when they moved to Bangkok.

https://www.facebook.com/PizzaArt-pattaya-195034774647254

Archived