BANGKOK 18 July 2019 15:42
SidJames

Jomtien Pizza?

Can anyone recommend decent pizza around Jomtien please?

Ristorante Mimosa 50 meters before Sukhumvit on the right coming from the beach on Chaiuprek

There is a The Pizza company in Tesco lotus south up floor 

Thappraya Road across from Supertown entrance. Italian place with a proper Pizza oven is the best I've had. Don't remember the name.

Ended up getting it from Dom's in Pratumnak.

The crust was decent & the Thai pizza chef was flipping the pie dough up in air & spinning all around the gaff so much that I think he have have been transported directly from Milan.

Only let down by the quality of the cheese but pretty good all the same

• Like 2

La Bocca does the best pizza in Jomtien. Not cheap though.

Go to View Talay 2A.   There is a pizza shop on the ground floor that has excellent pizza.    It is run by a French guy and his Thai wife.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 10:31 PM, david555 said:

There is a The Pizza company in Tesco lotus south up floor 

The OP said he is looking for decent pizza!

Pizza company, buy 1 get one free, large...best value and very nice...soi chaiyapruk

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Pizza company, buy 1 get one free, large...best value and very nice...soi chaiyapruk

Yes seems they have there too a branch , out of my direction , descent enough for me …, and convenient as in my birthday month always buy 1+1 free 😋

Edited by david555

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:29 PM, Fujionrye said:

Thappraya Road across from Supertown entrance. Italian place with a proper Pizza oven is the best I've had. Don't remember the name.

The place is called DiNicola. Next to the entrance to VT2. There are 7-8 Italian/pizza places within a 10 minute walk. I like this one. Italy style, not NY or Chicago. 280-330 baht, depending on the toppings. Nice interior; very nice garden in the back. Various other classic Italian dishes.

A friend of mine, who is an Italian chef, stayed in Jomtien for a month last year. He’s from Parma. Trained and worked in Rome, Paris, London, Japan and Brazil. Currently the chef at an upscale Italian restaurant in Manhattan. He wound up getting a pizza from this place 2-3 times a week.

2 hours ago, Tom F said:

The place is called DiNicola. Next to the entrance to VT2. There are 7-8 Italian/pizza places within a 10 minute walk. I like this one. Italy style, not NY or Chicago. 280-330 baht, depending on the toppings. Nice interior; very nice garden in the back. Various other classic Italian dishes.

A friend of mine, who is an Italian chef, stayed in Jomtien for a month last year. He’s from Parma. Trained and worked in Rome, Paris, London, Japan and Brazil. Currently the chef at an upscale Italian restaurant in Manhattan. He wound up getting a pizza from this place 2-3 times a week.

Correction: The basic Margharita pizza is 250.