BANGKOK
SoonOh

Testosterone - Testoviron - Where to buy in CM

I agree with WH, the best 'medicine' is prevention, not treatment. Unfortunately, the Pharma industry  - as well as the junk food industry - promotes the opposite, owing to their bottom line financial benefit.

Doctors focus on three main treatment solutions: Surgery, chemotherapy, and radiology.  Improved nutrition  - which should be the No 1 key component  - is ignored, disregarded, and vastly underfunded.  

However, the human body is about the most complex of its kind in creation. Switching to a nutritious diet and a lifestyle change (recommended) is fraught with complexity as to how the body would react.

Whilst we all have different DNA, and genetic make-up, it doesn't mean that a focused nutrition change can't influence the genetics - because it could. Also, imbibing supplements is NOT the complete answer, because of the complexity of the bodily functions processing these.

In other words, an accurate analysis of different processes involved is  - to a large extent - unknown. All that is understood is the end effect, and that could take years to show whether it was a short or long-term benefit - or not.   

in short, whether taking supplements (in general) is good or bad healthwise, is scientifically unproven to a 'gold standard'. Vitamin D (a hormone supplement) excepted. It is beneficial if a lack of sunshine is not readily available - e.g. far-northern hemisphere countries.

And unless the doctor has had at least ten years researching the study of global nutrition practices, I'd take his or her advice (excepting regular monitoring tests) regarding testosterone supplements with a pinch of salt - pun intended.  

Good luck.

On 9/11/2019 at 6:21 PM, WaveHunter said:

I just had low T in blood tests; no real symptoms of anything.  To be honest, raising T up to suggested levels really did very little that I noticed except maybe I felt more energetic and seemed to have a bit better lean mass, but certainly not all the “miraculous” things often touted by TRT Gurus.  

Like most things that sound “to good to be true” and in fact are not all they’re made out to be,  TRT is no exception.

You can inject sub-q (into fat beneath skin) with a small 31ga needle, or IM (deeper into muscle like the glutes) with a 23ga 1.25 inch needle.  I’ve done both and prefer IM.  Either way is equally effective.

As others have said, even though no prescription is required, you should consult a physician and have blood tests before starting a regimen, and absolutely have periodic blood tests while on TRT.  You can seriously screw your body up if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Sub q would give too fast a rise in serum levels. IM is the way to go. Best to start with supervision of MD, and not what you read on the internet or in forums. 

2 hours ago, FredGallaher said:

Sub q would give too fast a rise in serum levels. IM is the way to go. Best to start with supervision of MD, and not what you read on the internet or in forums. 

Not true about too fast a rise in serum levels.  Plenty of scientific studies show equal efficacy of Sub-Q vs IM, as far as relatively low TRT doses go.  Do agree with your latter statement though.

Edited by WaveHunter

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

Not true about too fast a rise in serum levels.  Plenty of scientific studies show equal efficacy of Sub-Q vs IM, as far as relatively low TRT doses go.  Do agree with your latter statement though.

WH, I don't believe you are a qualified Medical Professional ( possibly an medical experimenter) and should not be advising others. You have had frequent posts on this thread that lack a solid basis. Testosterone is a serious hormone and not to be taken lightly. See a MD who specializes in TRT or and endrocronologist. They will do baseline lab tests plus PSA, Free and Total Testosterone and Estrogen levels along with a physical exam.

Testosterone needs to be controlled and excess Free Testosterone freely converts to Estrogen which can cause problems. Estrogen is linked to fat storage and some cancers (esp prostrate cancer). 

Relying on Dr Google is not a smart approach.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FredGallaher said:

WH, I don't believe you are a qualified Medical Professional ( possibly an medical experimenter) and should not be advising others. You have had frequent posts on this thread that lack a solid basis. Testosterone is a serious hormone and not to be taken lightly. See a MD who specializes in TRT or and endrocronologist. They will do baseline lab tests plus PSA, Free and Total Testosterone and Estrogen levels along with a physical exam.

Testosterone needs to be controlled and excess Free Testosterone freely converts to Estrogen which can cause problems. Estrogen is linked to fat storage and some cancers (esp prostrate cancer). 

Relying on Dr Google is not a smart approach.

As usual, you make inaccurate assumption about me, and make sarcastic and inflammatory comments about things I say.  Yes, you are correct that hormone therapy is serious business and should only be done under medical supervision.  What makes you think I don't adhere to that? 

Unlike me, you have made a number of absurd claims about testosterone therapy in various posts.  Some of your pseudo-scientific remarks on other testosterone threads have been absolutely ludicrous, and always you provide no science-based fact to back them up.  Instead you infer that you have a superior scientific background and that your word should therefore be good enough.

FYI, I have been under medically supervised TRT for over four years.  Unlike you, I am extremely well-informed on TRT through my well respected and knowledgeable endocrinologist.  His name is not "Dr. Google", and he is not a "wanna be" expert like you.

I have all appropriate blood tests conducted every three months, and so far, they have all been right on the money. 

When I share information about TRT here on this forum, I am sharing it primarily with like-minded and well-informed individuals who are already on TRT under a doctor's supervision, or with people who are considering supervised therapy.  I am sharing SCIENTIFIC FACT BASED information...ALWAYS!  Nowhere in my posts do I ever advocate unsupervised TRT.

None of your holy-than-thou, smug self-righteous comments help anyone.  They seem only designed to make yourself feel superior and good about yourself, at others' expense.

Please do me a big favor and stop checking my profile page almost daily to see what threads I'm involved with, and then going to those threads to post your vile, nasty comments. 

You do realize I can see your visits to my profile page, right?  t's really sort of creepy how you've been stalking me like that for months!  Have you nothing better to do with your life?

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

As usual, you make inaccurate assumption about me, and make sarcastic and inflammatory comments about things I say.  Yes, you are correct that hormone therapy is serious business and should only be done under medical supervision.  What makes you think I don't adhere to that? 

Unlike me, you have made a number of absurd claims about testosterone therapy in various posts.  Some of your pseudo-scientific remarks on other testosterone threads have been absolutely ludicrous, and always you provide no science-based fact to back them up.  Instead you infer that you have a superior scientific background and that your word should therefore be good enough.

FYI, I have been under medically supervised TRT for over four years.  Unlike you, I am extremely well-informed on TRT through my well respected and knowledgeable endocrinologist.  His name is not "Dr. Google", and he is not a "wanna be" expert like you.

I have all appropriate blood tests conducted every three months, and so far, they have all been right on the money. 

When I share information about TRT here on this forum, I am sharing it primarily with like-minded and well-informed individuals who are already on TRT under a doctor's supervision, or with people who are considering supervised therapy.  I am sharing SCIENTIFIC FACT BASED information...ALWAYS!  Nowhere in my posts do I ever advocate unsupervised TRT.

None of your holy-than-thou, smug self-righteous comments help anyone.  They seem only designed to make yourself feel superior and good about yourself, at others' expense.

Please do me a big favor and stop checking my profile page almost daily to see what threads I'm involved with, and then going to those threads to post your vile, nasty comments. 

You do realize I can see your visits to my profile page, right?  t's really sort of creepy how you've been stalking me like that for months!  Have you nothing better to do with your life?

Your advice then should be limited to seeing a medical professional not how to buy and use this product. 

Again your verbose angry responses are only a reflection on who you are. I just don't want readers to be misinformed.

Edited by FredGallaher
sp