Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 July 2019 17:40
visarunner

Update 17th March visa online booking system Royal Thai Embassy Vientiane

Recommended Posts

Embassy in Vientiane is aware that " support@thaivisavientiane.com" has problem. We received information, that in case you want to cancel your appointment, please send request to  thai_consular@hotmail.com explaining the reason you want to cancel your appointment. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only problem with that is Vietnam isnt as developed as Thailand. Especially for medical. I tried Vietnam a few months this year. Absolutely terrible compared to my

place in Bangkok. Ive heard some people say they like Vietnam, but my experience is it is just not the same at all. And not in a good way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2019 at 10:45 AM, visarunner said:

Embassy in Vientiane is aware that " support@thaivisavientiane.com" has problem. We received information, that in case you want to cancel your appointment, please send request to  thai_consular@hotmail.com explaining the reason you want to cancel your appointment. 

 

Both websites return as failed delivery notice. Anyone has the same problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

support@thaivisavientiane.com is working fine. The other usually no answer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, visarunner said:

support@thaivisavientiane.com is working fine. The other usually no answer.

 

I read today's update you did and saw that. I tried the hotmail email address but no fail or answer yet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

within 1 hour 100 slots are booked up for the 9th April, I assume they are still flooded with fake bookings. I have send a request to the Facebook side of Royal Thai Embassy and will also ask support@thaivisavientiane.com to check. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, visarunner said:

within 1 hour 100 slots are booked up for the 9th April, I assume they are still flooded with fake bookings. I have send a request to the Facebook side of Royal Thai Embassy and will also ask support@thaivisavientiane.com to check. 

 

I just secured an appointment for April 10th--as of 5 a.m. today, there were "140" slots available for 9 am.

 

PaulinSaphanKwai   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...