Controversial Australian lawmaker 'egged' after comments on New Zealand mass shooting

rooster59

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Anning has received widespread condemnation following comments he made that saying cause of New Zealand's worst peace time shooting was letting "Muslim fanatics" migrate to the country.

I'm glad that's been cleared up. I was thinking that the cause of the shooting was letting a white immigrant "fanatic" from Australia into the country.

The shocking thing to note about that video is that had security not stepped in, this 17 year old "man" in the prime of his of his youth would have absolutely gotten his ass kicked by a 70 year old Senior Citizen. Exercise. Watch what you put in to your body. The endrocrine disrupting chemicals in plastics mimic estrogen in the body and feminizes males. Soy does the same thing. Maintaining healthy gut bacteria, avoiding estrogen mimics in the food supply, and utilizing natural methods to boost testosterone are essential practices for men in the modern world. Otherwise you run the risk of morphing in to the kind of sickly, androgynous looking creature that attacked Senator Anning. 

16 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Why would he go to the Middle East when he claims he was motivated by a muslim invasion of predominently white countries?

So true. As a Christian I have no desire to visit any Muslims’ countries. Why not allow only Muslims who are willing to convert in the country? It’s barbaric and unchristian to slaughter people cold blooded. That senator quoted Bible yet hate Muslim immigrants and was ready to beat the kid bloody. He’s a disgrace to genuine Christiany, has no self-control and should be removed.

6 hours ago, Tug said:

To bad mr Fraser dident get a proper beat down preferably with a baseball bat

So you believe violent assault should be allowed against those who hold different views to you?

As obnoxious as he may be, he has the right, or should have, to free speech.

7 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Is freedom of speech now on its way to becoming extinct?
Please remember the atrocities in various european cities the last couple of years..all in the name of islam!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I dont remember anybody blaming the victims though ! Freedom of speech carries with it a certain degree of responsibility , hate begates hate.

Murdering 50 innocent people , all in the name of Christianity ( see what I did there ) is evil , only a biggot or a moron would attempt to excuse it.

58 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

So you believe violent assault should be allowed against those who hold different views to you?

As obnoxious as he may be, he has the right, or should have, to free speech.

Assault is illegal and the kid will be dealt with , dont know about Australia but in the UK speech inciting hatred is also illegal.

On the whole I would say chucking the egg was the lesser crime and the kid more deserving of sympathy.

2 hours ago, Jamin123 said:

So true. As a Christian I have no desire to visit any Muslims’ countries. Why not allow only Muslims who are willing to convert in the country? It’s barbaric and unchristian to slaughter people cold blooded. That senator quoted Bible yet hate Muslim immigrants and was ready to beat the kid bloody. He’s a disgrace to genuine Christiany, has no self-control and should be removed.

Good to see this response , I have no faith but recognise that the vast majority of religious people are moderate in their views and peace loving.

Extremists are a tiny majority , they should be universally condemned , sadly though a lot of people like to cherry pick their villains.

Guest Jerry787

its thanks to these kind of fool racist politicians that horror as in New Zealand happen, since he inspire such kind of madness, lock him up for ever !

10 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Is freedom of speech now on its way to becoming extinct?

Why would anyone step in for the freedom of speech of a neonazi? Do you do the same when a kiddy fiddler demands sex with minors should be legalized?

10 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Please remember the atrocities in various european cities the last couple of years..all in the name of islam!!

So one terrorist attack justifies another terrorist attack? May I also steal from you, since others stole before? 

3 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Why would anyone step in for the freedom of speech of a neonazi? Do you do the same when a kiddy fiddler demands sex with minors should be legalized?

Thats quite an unpleasant comparison to make .

Couldnt you think of anything else ?

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Thats quite an unpleasant comparison to make .

Couldnt you think of anything else ?

You’ve probably missed many of the deleted posts bemoaning the loss of ‘white’ culture and countries. Strangely sounds familiar to the concept Lebensraum and anti-Semitic claptrap advocated by the likes of the goosesteppers.  

Just now, samran said:

You’ve probably missed many of the deleted posts bemoaning the loss of ‘white’ culture and countries. Strangely sounds familiar to the concept Lebensraum and anti-Semitic claptrap advocated by the likes of the goosesteppers.  

OK, fair enough , lets make comparisons to child molestation then .

With all the anti Semitic racist nazis on here , making child abuse references is quite acceptable , do carry on 

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/more-than-800-000-sign-petition-to-have-anning-removed-from-parliament-20190316-p514rl.html

More than one million people have signed a petition to remove Queensland Senator Fraser Anning from Parliament after his remarks following the Christchurch mosque massacre.

— —

There is no provision to remove an MP on such grounds, but the depth and breath of opposition to this man’s ugly hate speech is pretty impressive and renews my faith in the fundamental goodness of Ozzies.

24 minutes ago, sanemax said:

OK, fair enough , lets make comparisons to child molestation then .

With all the anti Semitic racist nazis on here , making child abuse references is quite acceptable , do carry on 

Who says that making those references are acceptable? White and cultural supremacists are equally as abhorrent as rock spiders.

Fraser Anning is not a lawmaker. He is an irrelevant minority Senator who gets to vote on laws and regulation AFTER they have been passed by MP's in the lower house. He is just trying to raise his profile from the 19 votes that got him in as a replacement by resorting to dogwhistling of racists and bigots. He will be swept into the dustbin of history in due course.

17 hours ago, Galactus said:

When it comes hate speeches and critizing muslim, it is freedom of speech.
When a muslim does it, it is terrorism or planning terrorism.
Just be fair. No need to push your hate speech rhetorics.
Such hate speech needs to be banned so we dont get such white trash supremacists killing people around.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I wonder if the parents of those whose heads were held up for all to see would agree.

Archived