Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 May 2019 16:03
rooster59

Controversial Australian lawmaker 'egged' after comments on New Zealand mass shooting

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

take your point, though previously attacked for saying 'far right, extreme right' - LOL

I know..I know..

 

Which is why i end to the use the term "radical right parrots"

 

One of the best moments of Conservatism in the U.S was when John McCain gently corrected the audience in their hate speech and pathological lying about Barack Obama.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if that was my son he would be getting a proper bloody slap when he got home.  It is never ok to assault someone if you don't agree with their opinions.  A right little piece of work he is and a lot can be said about the parents who raised the thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, wendyfromoz said:

if that was my son he would be getting a proper bloody slap when he got home.  It is never ok to assault someone if you don't agree with their opinions.  A right little piece of work he is and a lot can be said about the parents who raised the thing.

Doesn't sound like Australian speech to me..

 

Sounds more like the Eastenders meets the internet..

 

"a right little piece of work" was last recorded in 1881 (Macquarie Dic.27th Edition) near Glenrowan and glowingly refers to Ned Kelly's bush blacksmithing skills.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, simple1 said:

VIC Police

No they didn't.  He is being interviewed this afternoon (Tuesday)  he probably be charged with unlawful assault, a summary offence.  The matter will then probably be proven and dismissed in court. no conviction.  The judicial system has to run its course.  if Senator Anning makes a statement of no complaint then he wont be charged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always thought an egging was actually throwing the egg. Holding the egg in your hand and smashing it into the back of someone's head is a violent assault, sometimes known as a rabbit punch, king hit or more often recently lamented as a one punch when someone dies as a result. And roundly condemned by everyone especially the police. Now they are going to let this guy off and of course the loony left is idolising him funding him, whatever. Somewhat similar to when the druggo headbutted Tony Abbott, the left wing would be outraged if it happened to them but they praise it. Similarly any speech they don't agree with is hate speech, in fact anything they do not agree with is incorrect.

 

As far as Fraser Anning goes he will be fish and chip paper come this election and good riddance. And lastly as far as the mass shooting goes I will be waiting for all the facts to come out before thinking anything other than complete revulsion. Those facts may not all come out given the NSW police blundering around in Northern NSW and Ardern responding to Trump's enquiry about whether the US could help, when she should have said yes please, full resources of American intelligence thanks, instead she says could you love the muslims more, noble but starry eyed when pragmatism was necessary.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, wendyfromoz said:

No they didn't.  He is being interviewed this afternoon (Tuesday)  he probably be charged with unlawful assault, a summary offence.  The matter will then probably be proven and dismissed in court. no conviction.  The judicial system has to run its course.  if Senator Anning makes a statement of no complaint then he wont be charged.

OK. Previously reported claimed no charges by VIC Police, so must have changed their mind for some reason

Edited by simple1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ballpoint said:

Exactly.  I would classify myself as moderately to the right of centre, and have the same disdain and disgust for right wing extremists as I do for left wing ones.  If someone points to the ugliness (for want of a better term) of the far right, I would agree with them, and not say but, but, the far left! 

 

The flurry of bigots on here who rushed to excuse this mass murderer - some by posting rubbish stating he was actually an extreme leftist, and who defend the far right whenever a post attacks it, quite openly display their own position.  And it's not a particularly savoury one.  The correct response to this atrocity is not to (falsely) say "it's okay, he was really a lefty", or "but, look at what other people in some other country, who also pray in mosques, have done".  The correct response is condemnation and rejection of this person and the ideals that made him do such a thing.  It doesn't matter what side of the political spectrum he was, what colour he was, what religion he was.  He could have had a copy of Mein Kampf in one pocket, Mao's Little red book in the other, a Pol Pot hat on his head, a catholic priests collar, and wearing a Che Guevara T shirt under orange robes - it wouldn't make any difference to the correct response.  It was a disgustingly cowardly attack on innocent human beings.  And I would say, and have said, the same about terror attacks conducted by any other religious / nationalist / skin coloured group.

Interesting that the knuckle draggers always bang on about MSM and how the press doesn't report whatever their deflection de jour is. Saw this video recently outlining how their some of their favourite reads (I use the word 'read' loosely) looks covers massacres like this:

 

 

Edited by samran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wendyfromoz said:

No they didn't.  He is being interviewed this afternoon (Tuesday)  he probably be charged with unlawful assault, a summary offence.  The matter will then probably be proven and dismissed in court. no conviction.  The judicial system has to run its course.  if Senator Anning makes a statement of no complaint then he wont be charged.

He's lucky this happened in Australia. In the USA assaulting someone over the age of 65 is a special kind of felony with enhanced punishments. Hopefully the roughing up he got from security taught him a lesson because it looks like Aussie "justice" sure isn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bluetongue said:

I always thought an egging was actually throwing the egg. Holding the egg in your hand and smashing it into the back of someone's head is a violent assault, sometimes known as a rabbit punch, king hit or more often recently lamented as a one punch when someone dies as a result. And roundly condemned by everyone especially the police. Now they are going to let this guy off and of course the loony left is idolising him funding him, whatever. Somewhat similar to when the druggo headbutted Tony Abbott, the left wing would be outraged if it happened to them but they praise it. Similarly any speech they don't agree with is hate speech, in fact anything they do not agree with is incorrect.

 

As far as Fraser Anning goes he will be fish and chip paper come this election and good riddance. And lastly as far as the mass shooting goes I will be waiting for all the facts to come out before thinking anything other than complete revulsion. Those facts may not all come out given the NSW police blundering around in Northern NSW and Ardern responding to Trump's enquiry about whether the US could help, when she should have said yes please, full resources of American intelligence thanks, instead she says could you love the muslims more, noble but starry eyed when pragmatism was necessary.

NZ are part of the 5 eyes network. They are already plugged into the full resources. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...