Bus RTC Rabbit Card Top Off

AAArdvark

1) McDonalds(at the counter they have a machine where you can scan the card and then top off).  Just give the money to the employee.

2) Sometimes a girl mans the counter at the side entrance of Kad Suan  Kaew(near the Western Union).  She has a device to top the card.  

3 hours ago, elektrified said:

McDonalds and Burger King. I had thought they were going to only sell new cards (300 thb) at KSK beginning the 1st of the year. But I could be wrong about that.

The wife just said some Pizza Company shops will top up for you.

Does anyone know if there is a place at KSK that sells them?  Today, I tried 3 bus drivers and the airport.  No one had any.

18 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

Does anyone know if there is a place at KSK that sells them?  Today, I tried 3 bus drivers and the airport.  No one had any.

The ladies at the Information Counter on Floor 1 sell new cards for 300 THB (includes 100 THB credit). We bought a few on the last day of last year when they were selling them at a promotional price of 100 THB including 100 THB credit - so free - marked down from 200 THB. They told us effective 01/01/2019 they would be going up to 300. But they don't top up there.

On 3/19/2019 at 6:59 AM, Date Masamune said:

How can this Rabbitt top off be legal in CM if the 7-11 card is a dangerous financial vehicle capable of facilitating money laundering ?

Money laundering from amounts of just a few hundred baht?  Maximum of ฿4000,

On 3/18/2019 at 12:16 PM, elektrified said:

The ladies at the Information Counter on Floor 1 sell new cards for 300 THB (includes 100 THB credit). We bought a few on the last day of last year when they were selling them at a promotional price of 100 THB including 100 THB credit - so free - marked down from 200 THB. They told us effective 01/01/2019 they would be going up to 300. But they don't top up there.

I went there today.  All they had were ฿100 cards.  I asked how much they were and was told "฿100".  I then asked how much credit was on the card and was told "฿100".  So I paid ฿100. I guess the cards are free.  What a deal.

7 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

I went there today.  All they had were ฿100 cards.  I asked how much they were and was told "฿100".  I then asked how much credit was on the card and was told "฿100".  So I paid ฿100. I guess the cards are free.  What a deal.

That's good news. I guess the promotional price from the last week of December stuck. Very typical in Thailand. Then one day someone realizes the mistake.

These are the same cards that work on the Bangkok BTS or are they different?

5 hours ago, Dinobot said:

These are the same cards that work on the Bangkok BTS or are they different?

Probably.  My card says two things on the front it.  rabbit and CMTransit.  On the back it says, corporate rabbit for adults.  It appears there are multiple car types buy my guess is that they all work in the same places.

• 4 months later...

I have bought a one month pass for adults on 6th of July

today I swiped it a couple of times while on the bus and it said card expired

how can that be ? Is there any limit to the amount of rides I can take ?

1 hour ago, Krupps said:

I have bought a one month pass for adults on 6th of July

today I swiped it a couple of times while on the bus and it said card expired

how can that be ? Is there any limit to the amount of rides I can take ?

It's 20 Baht per ride. Do the math.

On 7/31/2019 at 10:50 PM, elektrified said:

It's 20 Baht per ride. Do the math.

I did. And for me it costs much less than that....

apparently, there was some sort of glitch and I got it solved at Central Festival bus stop. Can confirm it's unlimited rides for 30 days

• 3 months later...

Archived