Pretty and functional keyboard and mouse

marcusarelus

It's a logitech G502 gaming mouse. You can add weights to it for proper balance while extreme gaming, and also set individual game profiles. Dunno why the mouse color is white on the pic, it's actually Breathing Purple....

10 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

It's a logitech G502 gaming mouse. You can add weights to it for proper balance while extreme gaming, and also set individual game profiles. Dunno why the mouse color is white on the pic, it's actually Breathing Purple....

Hero?

17 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

I see you put a different key tops on the WASD. Probably good idea if you can't change the key color. Can't really miss them now, can you? ????

I had a keyboard that I could change the color (Thermaltake Poseidon) before but liked the feel of the Blackwidow.  The click could be a bit louder but my wife likes the quiet.  The Thermaltake drove me nuts and was replaced 3 times by the company before I quit. 

9 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

I had a keyboard that I could change the color before but liked the feel of the Blackwidow.  The click could be a bit louder but my wife likes the quiet. 

I have a luxury of having my own air conditioned "office" for computers, guitars, and other man toys....

5 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

You're not seriously typing letters to your bank on this thing though, StarTrekMan?

Cool keyboard though, for a purpose... editing much video?

i was an editor in the film and television industry for decades. 

This keyboard is from my Final Cut Pro system but I am talking to you on it right now.  

Archived