The shameful Christchurch Attack

Mark mark

I am totally saddened, as well as Disgusted by the Christchurch Massacre. And I might take a break from so called Social media now, ... Like "What a MAN" .... Disgusting. ...  I hope that Thai Visa broached the subject, Objective, though yes, it being "Off Subject" so Briefly, .... as I would like all Humanity to consider this Cowardly, disgusting, but technically well executed act. ... Like this was one of OUR GUYS !!! ..... God Dam Him. ... Maybe I should post this some where else ? I want the people that Post on Thai Visa to read this also. ...

Like where technology, allows cowardice and Loonacie to get way WAY past all of our normal morals. .... Like this guy is obviously VERY good with Guns.

... I saw one of the early IS execution Videos, before it was Pulled also, ... their Business, .... disgusting the same .... I asked a so called American Friend, a so called  "Operative" (Contractors I think they call them now) ..what it was, .....  and he just said "Drug Traffickers' ... either he was way behind the curve or he was bull shitting, he was with the Gun Lobby after all, .... it was IS. .... Really executing people, .... and now we have this Loonie !!! ..... most defiantly ONE OF OURS.