TM28 & TM30 fillable forms?

searching gives me a series of broken links and/or non-fillable forms.

the set from joe above, although fillable, are poorly formatted (at least with my chinese WPS software!).  the lines overlap, and the lower section runs onto a second page.  i suspect would not be accepted.

the blackfillableformspackage has a tm30 formatted and displayed just loverly, but sadly not fillable.

thank you for your concern.

10 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

the set from joe above, although fillable, are poorly formatted (at least with my chinese WPS software!).  the lines overlap, and the lower section runs onto a second page.  i suspect would not be accepted.

the blackfillableformspackage has a tm30 formatted and displayed just loverly, but sadly not fillable.

Download and use the (free) Foxit PDF reader, which displays the forms correctly formatted and allows them to be filled. 

22 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

Hells bells. I just googled TM30. Link obvious. Clicked to check it works. You want me email it to you. Have another shot Google. Sometimes add or agent quicker than embassy

29 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

Download print out and post. Lot of internet cafe 

Edited by DrJack54
Error

8 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Hells bells. I just googled TM30. Link obvious. Clicked to check it works. You want me email it to you. Have another shot Google. Sometimes add or agent quicker than embassy

He wants to actually find the forms not be given a list of books he can buy from Amazon or places he can buy flights to TM30!