Senegalese woman Thai visa issue - blocked in Singapore

A friend's friend is Senegalese living in France, and  she applied for her visa for Thailand and flied there. After three days she makes an exit to visit Singapore and  is denied boarding at Singapore airport for taking her flight back to Bkk.  Although she has all her reservations and her return flight BKK-CDG. She asks  what can she do. Maybe she didn't read the visa rules, I don't know, as I'm not directly in contact with her. Thanks for your help. 

if she can't speak english, i'm sure there are people out there who can speak french and explain to her as why thailand doesn't want  her back. from there, someone may come up with a piece of advice and tell her what to do. i mean before solving a problem you ought to know the nature of the problem.

Since she does not qualify for a VOA or visa exempt entry the airline was correct since you did not have a valid visa for entry.

Apparently she was not aware that her visa for here only allowed one entry.

Her only option is to try and apply for a tourist or transit visa at the embassy in Singapore but Senegal does appear on their list of countries that require residency in Singapore to apply for visas. See: http://www.thaiembassy.sg/visa-matters-/-consular/instructions-for-visa-application

Since there are extenuating circumstance they might issue her a transit visa if she has ticket out of the country within 30 days.

8 hours ago, BritTim said:

It seems she received a single entry tourist visa for Thailand, receiving a 60-day permission to stay, then left to fly to Singapore ending her permission to stay. What she should have done was purchase a re-entry permit to keep her permission to stay in Thailand intact when she left and returned to Thailand. The airline properly denied her boarding because she would not have been allowed to enter Thailand, having no valid visa.

Even with her French residence, I think she is in a very difficult situation. Usually, as a Senegal national with French residence, she cannot get a fresh tourist visa at most Thai consulates. I think her best approach is to try phoning nearby consulates, explaining the situation, to see if any will issue her a visa under the prevailing circumstances. I doubt the Thai Embassy in Singapore will help, but it is worth asking. There is a slightly better chance with the Thai Embassy in Kuala Lumpur. There may be no alternative but to return to France.

Thanks for the advice. I transmit that to my friend

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Since she does not qualify for a VOA or visa exempt entry the airline was correct since you did not have a valid visa for entry.

Apparently she was not aware that her visa for here only allowed one entry.

Her only option is to try and apply for a tourist or transit visa at the embassy in Singapore but Senegal does appear on their list of countries that require residency in Singapore to apply for visas. See: http://www.thaiembassy.sg/visa-matters-/-consular/instructions-for-visa-application

Since there are extenuating circumstance they might issue her a transit visa if she has ticket out of the country within 30 days.

Thx for your advice. Really appreciated.