Love triangle leaves two men dead in Chiang Mai

webfact

Love triangle leaves two men dead

By Tanakorn Wongnang 
The Nation

aeb8186a9ba8bd3bb4bb29a56e7f0488.jpeg    

A woman’s husband and her young lover were both killed after an altercation at an apartment building in Chiang Mai on Sunday morning.

Samruay Sukjui, 57, and Banphot Pimpa, 28, both died of knife wounds.

The deaths were reported to Chang Phuak Police Station at 7am. 

Samruay’s younger brother, Charoensap Sukjui, told police that Banphot used to stay at the same apartment building and developed a romantic relationship with Samruay’s 50-year-old wife.

c73c97ab585a0cb09665c51a6c3d0368.jpeg

“When my brother found out about the affair three months ago, he got the landlord to evict Banphot,” Charoensap said.

Police said evidence suggested Banphot might have held a grudge against Samruay and plotted to attack him later.

Banphot reportedly hid himself inside a bathroom of the room Suamruay’s family had rented and attacked Samruay the minute he opened the bathroom door. Samruay fought back and stabbed Banphot too. 

“I heard noise of some kind of fight. So, I shouted to ask what was happening. My nephew said someone had killed his dad. At that minute, I saw a blood-soaked Banphot come out,” Charoensap said.

When police arrived at the scene, they found Samruay’s body inside the bathroom and Banphot’s body just outside the apartment building.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30365979

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-03-18

3 hours ago, bdenner said:

Not to downplay the events but I ask the question:-

Who would fight over a woman with these home keeping skills?

It may have been what she was good at eating, not what she was good at cooking.  :cheesy:

4 hours ago, bdenner said:

...but after the first cop of the SWAT team stormed the room he was heard yelling: CLEAN!

2 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

After explaining to my Thai gf that the husband and boyfriend of a 50 year old Thai woman had fought over her and both died...she asks innocently...who was at fault here?

Thai logic!  ????

Maybe blame the soi dog

12 minutes ago, Bipolar said:

Also, just imagine if the room was that dirty and filthy, imagine the state of the private parts of the woman concerned and yet two idiots were killing themselves over such filth! Gawd ....Hilarious! I am puking and yet laughing! Gawd I love thaivisa and I love thailand!

You forget the  low esteem and moral standards of the general Thai male, so hence look on the bright side, the lady survived.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Banphot reportedly hid himself inside a bathroom of the room Suamruay’s family had rented and attacked Samruay the minute he opened the bathroom door. Samruay fought back and stabbed Banphot too. 

So does that mean that Samruay went to the bathroom with a knife

in his hand,or just bad reporting ...again.

regards worgeordie

you want to see some of the squalor some of these bar girls live in 4/5 to a room (but rent free) from their bar, all of their own making, witnessed by me, i went back to a girls place once,  new room/new building, only her living there, bloody hell what a **** mess, i bet she hadnt cleaned for 9 months.

5 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

After explaining to my Thai gf that the husband and boyfriend of a 50 year old Thai woman had fought over her and both died...she asks innocently...who was at fault here?

Thai logic!  ????

2 hours ago, maccastime said:

Maybe blame the soi dog

Well, he did bring a knife into the equation.

180319_145322.jpg

7 hours ago, bdenner said:

I hope for your sake there are on feminists reading this!

7 hours ago, bdenner said:

Her skills didn't extend to housekeeping, they lay elsewhere which is what Banphot was interested in!

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

I thought most Thai women gave up sex after 40,???? Wrong again.

That's what Thai ladies tell their husbands.!

2 hours ago, Bipolar said:

Gawd...are there really humans that actually live in such conditions. Just look at the picture of the room and the mattress? Thank you, I really cannot have breakfast this morning! Just wanna puke.

You must have lived a sheltered life; I'd say a full two-thirds of humanity or more live in such conditions or worse.

I don’t care what country it is.......this always baffles me........if you don’t want to be with HER....or she doesn’t want to be with YOU, JUST TURN THE PAGE and on to the next one.

No one is worth dying over or going to jail over.

just my opinion

4 hours ago, Dukeleto said:

I’m simply guessing here but I think she must have a really big pair of tits.

Also concerning is the fact that the husband had a knife handy walking into his own bathroom! I’m guessing all Thai men walk around tooled up to start knife or gun fights at a moments notice?

I guess the one without the knife  must be good at self defence against knife attack, because he managed to disarmed the knife from the attacker in spite of being fatally wounded when he was stabbed. The he stabbed the attacker so eventually both died. Isn't that was what happened? Can't be other ways both died.

2 hours ago, Bipolar said:

Gawd...are there really humans that actually live in such conditions. Just look at the picture of the room and the mattress? Thank you, I really cannot have breakfast this morning! Just wanna puke.

to be fair, it looks like the emergency services have been walking over the bed.

I see the policeman(or is he security guard) standing on the bed? Are those orgasmic juice stains on the mattress? That mattress had been used often from the look of it. Hmm......... Buddha said, " The unwholesome relentless pursuit of sexual pleasure will lead to suffering".  Buddha prohibited his disciples from engaging in sex because sex interfered with the attainment of enlightenment not because it is bad or dirty.

At 50 some still look good and very skillful... otherwise this wouldn't have happened right?

Could we get to see the photo of the 50 year old lady please.

Archived