Love triangle leaves two men dead in Chiang Mai

webfact

2 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

My experience and observations are that most Thais are pack rats....they live in small but cluttered spaces.

Oh no, please don't say such bad things about them. They are poor you know. When you are caught in the poverty spiral it spirals downward. It drags you down all the time.

3 hours ago, Bipolar said:

Gawd...are there really humans that actually live in such conditions. Just look at the picture of the room and the mattress? Thank you, I really cannot have breakfast this morning! Just wanna puke.

Yes there are, in fact very many. I've lived a year or so with gf and daughter in "such conditions" and that was without AC, never puked once.

Gawd...are there really humans that actually live in such conditions.  Thank you, I really cannot have breakfast this morning! Just wanna puke.

Also, just imagine if the room was that dirty and filthy, imagine the state of the private parts of the woman concerned and yet two idiots were killing themselves over such filth! Gawd ....Hilarious! I am puking and yet laughing!

What a creepy reaction. 

Tragic story, even more tragic retorts.

Take a look in a mirror, oh one with both vomit and laughter dripping from malevolent lips...

2 hours ago, Captain 776 said:

I don’t care what country it is.......this always baffles me........if you don’t want to be with HER....or she doesn’t want to be with YOU, JUST TURN THE PAGE and on to the next one.

No one is worth dying over or going to jail over.

just my opinion

Samruay was attacked in his own home by his wife's lover. At what point did he have the option to move on? 

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

I thought most Thai women gave up sex after 40,???? Wrong again.

The joy for men living in Thailand is that once a woman reaches 40 she can be replaced for a younger model ????   If my wife reads this then I may well be brown bread!!  I shall deny everything. 

10 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

After explaining to my Thai gf that the husband and boyfriend of a 50 year old Thai woman had fought over her and both died...she asks innocently...who was at fault here?

Thai logic!  ????

Why would you need to explain this to your Thai GF?

I assume you got this story from an English translation, probably here, so the report

is going to be sketchy at best.

And, pardon my innocence, but who was to blame for these 2 deaths?

20 minutes ago, shy coconut said:

Why would you need to explain this to your Thai GF?

I assume you got this story from an English translation, probably here, so the report

is going to be sketchy at best.

And, pardon my innocence, but who was to blame for these 2 deaths?

You and my gf communicate on the same level...

7 hours ago, Bipolar said:

Gawd...are there really humans that actually live in such conditions. Just look at the picture of the room and the mattress? Thank you, I really cannot have breakfast this morning! Just wanna puke.

There's a lot of sad people on this earth that would give their right arm to live in that place

Us expats sometimes don't appreciate their family roots

9 hours ago, GTgrizzly said:

There's a lot of sad people on this earth that would give their right arm to live in that place

Us expats sometimes don't appreciate their family roots

No matter what ones socioeconomic situation is there's a BIG difference between living in squall or keeping it reasonably clean/sanitary.

18 hours ago, Happystance said:

What a creepy reaction. 

Tragic story, even more tragic retorts.

Take a look in a mirror, oh one with both vomit and laughter dripping from malevolent lips...

There are many hateful posters on TVF.

It's the way it is here.

D1Hbyt5UcAUYObO.jpg

On 3/18/2019 at 12:28 PM, Bipolar said:

Let me guess.  All of your Thai friends are hi-so.

Archived