BANGKOK 23 May 2019 23:43
webfact

New Zealand PM Ardern targets gun reform laws after weekend of mourning

In the UK, pump action shotguns, all handguns and all semi automatic rifles are banned. Haven't had a mass shooting since the law was introduced. Several terrorist attacks in the UK, none used guns. Take guns away and people don't kill people with guns. Has saved many lives in the UK.
In the U.K. you can own a pump action and semi automatic shotgun, the limit is 2 shells in the 'magazine', and one in the breach. Previously you could have 5 shells in the 'magazine'.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, beechguy said:

Then don't buy one, and leave the rest of us alone. I wonder if they have even figured out, what the difference is between a semi-automatic firearm and automatic firearm that was reported earlier. Same for the shooting in the Netherlands.

It’s not me I’m worried about; don’t own a gun, never owned a gun and no intention of ever doing so. 

Extremely draconian gun laws would make everyone safer. 

Edited by Bluespunk

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

It’s not me I’m worried about; don’t own a gun, never owned a gun and no intention of ever doing so. 

Extremely draconian gun laws would make everyone safer. 

And the same as to the other gentleman, it didn't stop bombs, trucks, etc. did it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MalandLee said:

I Understand and respect your POV

Personally I see all guns as having ONE purpose - to KILL. I have no interest in the nonsense argument(s)  "Sporting Shooters" etc.. etc.. In my opinion "The Gun" has no place in sport.

My argument is about removing freedoms from a society that functions well, in response to an incident. The price of freedom sets a high bar. Those countries that enjoy a high level of freedom, have often paid a high price for it.

You are wrong. I like shooting and hunting. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Same as they can use a knife, truck or bus. People do this.

Do I agree with the banning of automatic and semi-automatic weapons then yes I do. These are for the battlefield only. 

27 minutes ago, beechguy said:

And the same as to the other gentleman, it didn't stop bombs, trucks, etc. did it.

Fairly sure there are draconian laws governing bombs and the use of vehicles as weapons.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Fairly sure there are draconian laws governing bombs and the use of vehicles as weapons.

Yes, but doesn't stop them though, does it.

Edited by beechguy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Get used to western female leaders wearing head scarfs...only a matter of time so as not to offend the intolerant. Also, UN just appointed Iran to their women and children's rights council when Iran has laws that girls can be executed at the age of 9 and older. Says it all...coming to an area near you soon once the great replacement happens and you can read the book of the same name.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, beechguy said:

Yes, but doesn't stop them though, does it.

Well, every few months or so there are ‘incidents’ at US schools (the type where ‘thoughts and prayers are offered afterwards)  where students (sometimes little kids)  in particular end up dying and it ain’t bombs and cars the perps are using. 

Or it could just be pure coincidence that bombs aren’t being used! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

Get used to western female leaders wearing head scarfs...only a matter of time so as not to offend the intolerant. Also, UN just appointed Iran to their women and children's rights council when Iran has laws that girls can be executed at the age of 9 and older. Says it all...coming to an area near you soon once the great replacement happens and you can read the book of the same name.

THE GREAT REPLACEMENT 🤣😂

Oh Jesus, that is funny. Is that what the lads over a 8chan and in your prepper cabins in Idaho are calling it?

I'm going to be using that one. I mean, paranoia or what? Absolute CLASSIC!

Dum dum dum (scary music). THE GREAT REPLACEMENT IS COMING.

I mean, the tough, rough and ready keyboard warriors, scared of a woman wearing a bit of cloth on her head cause it is culturally appropriate. I mean, its not as if a man would ever do that, right?

7812BDED-4F01-4459-922E-8ADF61852FDB.jpeg

Edited by samran

9 hours ago, beechguy said:

Didn't stop anybody from getting blown up, or run over by a lorry though, did it.

It did prevent the loss of life being even greater.

Posted (edited)

I mean, the tough, rough and ready keyboard warriors, scared of a woman wearing a bit of cloth on her head cause it is culturally appropriate. I mean, its not as if a man would ever do that, right?

With an avatar such as yours and the clear ironically intolerant attitude to go with it that you display at the slightest post, it is easy to see where you are coming from. 

Edited by Sir Dude
  • Haha 1