Jump to content
BANGKOK 27 May 2019 00:29
webfact

Weather warning: Summer storm to hit large swathes of upper Thailand

Recommended Posts

Weather warning: Summer storm to hit large swathes of upper Thailand 

 

3pm.jpg

File photo

 

The met office has issued a storm warning for the north, lower north east, central and eastern seaboard today. 

 

Storms with high winds and possibly hail are expected to hit from Loei to Korat in the north east to Pattaya and Rayong in the east. 

 

People have been advised to avoid open ground and not to shelter under large trees, reported TNA. 

 

Farmers were advised to do whatever is possible to safeguard crops and livestock. 

 

The warning was issued at 5 am this morning. A further update was due at 11 am. 

 

Source: TNA

 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, rumbo1 said:

I guess we will hear this every few weeks until the rainy season actually begins , law of averages say they will get the forecast correct eventually 555

There giving us hope 🙂  there is a 10% chance of some rain at best, which means there is a 90% chance of NO rain, they never mention the actual chances! 🤔

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's "election" time so every Minister of BS has to re-justify their job. Right or wrong, promise of wind and rain when the air is shitty, same same every year. :clap2:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problems when it doesn't rain, problems when it does rain, you'd think thay would have figured out how to cope by now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CGW said:

Bring it on - clean some of the crap out of the poisoned air! :shock1:

And top-up the tanks a bit, no drought problems as promised!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well where is the rain its way too humid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When is this storm supposed to hit?  Would be nice to have a day/date and time in the article.  Yes, warning was issued at 0500, but is the storm supposed to hit today, tomorrow, Wednesday...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hail in Pattaya? Not sure but I think I've seen it once in the last 12 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...